Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, absolutely! I've been working on something and haven't had the time, myself, to try an NES/SNES RPX injection and document the process. Can you post a link to your thread? I can't seem to find it.

Try wiiubru.com, or self-hosting. Also, I know Mac adds hidden files/folders, so that could be an issue. I'm sure you're not the only one using a Mac for this, but I don't know how to fix that myself; try searching?

Right here http://gbatemp.net/threads/understanding-and-changing-snes-vc-rpx-settings.425474/

The tutorial is a bit tricky but it's not super complex :P I don't think XD

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

Try wiiubru.com, or self-hosting. Also, I know Mac adds hidden files/folders, so that could be an issue. I'm sure you're not the only one using a Mac for this, but I don't know how to fix that myself; try searching?

Tried wiiubru a few times and the system froze every time I tried to load it. Maybe I will try self hosting but I don't see a reason why that would work if it will basically beu using the same payload as loadiine.ovh. I will load my sd card up into a Windows computer and see if there are any weird files on it.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried wiiubru a few times and the system froze every time I tried to load it. Maybe I will try self hosting but I don't see a reason why that would work if it will basically beu using the same payload as loadiine.ovh. I will load my sd card up into a Windows computer and see if there are any weird files on it.
Don't forgot to check the "Show hidden files and folders" in the view options on Windows.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't forgot to check the "Show hidden files and folders" in the view options on Windows.

Oh uh, maybe I was confused about the updating the Snes RPX VC thing on the OP, guess you didn't get the link? IDK. I won't force it, I was just trying to suggest that other guides be added as other resources, sorry.

I mean, you did ask for the guide earlier but.....never mind.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone clarify if I can use Return of the Jodi on 5.5.1? And does my Wii U have an SD card like my 3ds or will I need to buy a new one?

mousan

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello can I use wupinstaller to install the latest smash bros update 1.1.6 on my 5.5.1 wiiU ? I am asking because I am afraid to lose the Kexploit if I remove tubehax dns and update online.

D

Deleted User

Hey everyone just wanted to post back to say that loading up my SD card in Windows and deleting all the hidden files my Mac made fixed my problem of apps not showing up in the HBL. For anyone running Mac I highly recommend you load up your SD card using a Windows computer or VMWare to avoid any problems.

Reactions: fiveighteen

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wasnt here a long time great things happened since i sold my wiiU...
the main reasson i sold it was because nintendont wasnt working and wiiU wasnt hacked yet.....
but right after i sold it nintendont started to work.. and then i saw loadiine but i wanted to wait until the programm is looking better...
now i think it looks really nice and easy to use...
thats why i will get me a wii u this weekend... so i can finally sell the old WII..
i cant read all the pages in here :D thats too much for my tiny questions...
i just have a few questions since im not really uptodate anymore...

1-so i still need to enter the vwii to get into wiiflow,
to run the wii games/emulators/roms or nintendont?
and loadiine is started over the webbrowser? and is only for wiiU/NDS games?
2-is there a way to autostart the console in loadiine?
3-is there some kind of shortcut or plugin to get the stuff from wiiflow on to loadiine??
(i would like to turn on the console and loadiine automaticly starts in loadine - and loadine shoule show all games even the games from wiiflow)
4-also i didnt knew loadiine is playing nds files does it plays them all?
is it also playing 3ds files?
5-after i sold my wiiU a few years ago i think there was a update that allowed us to play games only on the gamepad? am i right or do mix up things?
is this also working in VWII mode with wiiflow and nintendont?
6-is loadine only working offline so no online gaming? or can i leave the internet on?

just a yes or no would be really nice guys :D

have a great night

Houjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the main reasson i sold it was because nintendont wasnt working and wiiU wasnt hacked yet.....
but right after i sold it nintendont started to work.. and then i saw loadiine but i wanted to wait until the programm is looking better...
thats why i will get me a wii u this weekend... so i can finally sell the old WII..

3-is there some kind of shortcut or plugin to get the stuff from wiiflow on to loadiine??
(i would like to turn on the console and loadiine automaticly starts in loadine - and loadine shoule show all games even the games from wiiflow)
5-after i sold my wiiU a few years ago i think there was a update that allowed us to play games only on the gamepad? am i right or do mix up things?
6-is loadine only working offline so no online gaming? or can i leave the internet on?

have a great night

1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. Never did it, can´t help you here sorry
5. What games do you mean? Virtual console games?
6. Yes you can play games with loadiine only offline right now. If you don´t want to host the files yourself you will need an internet connection, otherwise you can stay offline.

Maybe someone else can help you out with the questions I couldn´t answer ;)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

have a great night
1. Yes, Yes, and all VC can be used in Loadiine: NES, SNES, GBA, N64, NDS
2. No, must launch Internet Browser each time since the exploit is in WebKit.
3. No, vWii is completely separate
4. There's a compatibility list in the OP for NDS, but I think it has a very high success rate since it only involves swapping the ROM
5. You've always been able to play only on the Game Pad. Both with Wii U and VC. I don't think vWii can be Game Pad only
6. Correct, offline games only, though you'll need an internet connection (with TubeHax DNS) or a PC/phone to run Loadiine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone know a way to save bookmarks so I dont have to type in:

http://192.168.0.2/hax?kexploit10
http://192.168.0.2/hax?loadiine manually each time?
The internet browser allows you to bookmark URLs.

Reactions: mclow

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have minecraft downloaded and working, now I want to add the Mario pack update, how do I do this?

E
Loadiine or disc? You can spoof and use NUS Patcher to go to the eShop and download the DLC if disc. If you mean Loadiine, then you can't use non purchased DLC.

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. Yes, Yes, and all VC can be used in Loadiine: NES, SNES, GBA, N64, NDS
2. No, must launch Internet Browser each time since the exploit is in WebKit.
3. No, vWii is completely separate
4. There's a compatibility list in the OP for NDS, but I think it has a very high success rate since it only involves swapping the ROM
5. You've always been able to play only on the Game Pad. Both with Wii U and VC. I don't think vWii can be Game Pad only
6. Correct, offline games only, though you'll need an internet connection (with TubeHax DNS) or a PC/phone to run Loadiine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The internet browser allows you to bookmark URLs.
thanks alot man

alpselon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi! i'm having a bit of trouble getting tubehax set up. i've followed the guide's instructions and put the DNS numbers, but nothing seems to have changed. i can access youtube, i can access eShop, and no red X in the downloads section has me a little worried.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi! i'm having a bit of trouble getting tubehax set up. i've followed the guide's instructions and put the DNS numbers, but nothing seems to have changed. i can access youtube, i can access eShop, and no red X in the downloads section has me a little worried.

TubeHax redirects m.youtube.com, not www.youtube.com or youtube.com. If you go to m.youtube.com on the WiiU, and you see a plain-looking web page with a firmware dropdown, then TubeHax DNS is working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids