1. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Hype! I have thousands of hours in Afterbirth. Hopefully this has to do with porting Antibirth or at least the game side of things. Their card game announcement was a bit of a let down

2. MikaDubbz

MikaDubbz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Same, I don't quite understand why Binding of Isaac is such a hit, it never clicked with me. I've given it an honest chance a few times, but every time was left bored very quickly.

osaka35 likes this.
  3. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Netherlands
    Isaac is this odd combination of luck and skill. Yes, you can be unskilled, get ridiculously lucky with items and just get carried through, but generally speaking, as you play more and learn more what everything does, you'll get further more and more often. For me, I think one of the biggest differences was learning about tinted rocks, because they drop blue hearts, which makes it way more likely you'll get access to a devil deal for some great items on the earlier floors. I can finish the 3DS/Vita version almost every time now, though I haven't really had a proper chance to play with all the expansions since they never got ported to those platforms. It definitely took me a while to properly get into the game as well - I think it helped that I watched a bunch of videos of it as well. (Northernlion, in case you're wondering - he has an absolutely immense number of Isaac videos, but he's almost always entertaining.)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    osaka35 likes this.
  4. bluhacks

bluhacks Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Antibirth ported to Afterbirth+? If this is true I'll be so happy:D

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Repentance, announced, Binding