AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, No seats for the fat nazi!​

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just don't want to offend the member in question. My prejudices shouldn't be made to offend.

Dommy is a turd though.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
#5661 said:
@TrolleyDave: Sorry to nag you about politics again, and I'm aware that Nick Griffin is a racist, but what sort of policies would he put into place? I heard from friends that if you weren't born in Britain, it's "back to your own country".

Not just if you weren't born here. Anyone who's lineage couldn't be traced back to the 1700's would have been booted out of the country as well.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think BNP thinking is more extreme then that. If you can't trace your family tree back to before anyone invaded this country then you're kicked out.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaydrian said:
I think BNP thinking is more extreme then that. If you can't trace your family tree back to before anyone invaded this country then you're kicked out.

That was the original thinking, but Griffin could only trace his back to about 1730 or something so they changed the policy.

D

Deleted-171178

#5661 said:
Where is a good place (online) to get unbiased information on politics? I'd like to learn a bit more about it and stop hassling everyone else...
QUOTE(#5661 @ May 9 2010, 07:57 PM) unbiased information on politics
rofl.gif

dave_cameron.jpg

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
#5661 said:
LOL me no get it
tongue.gif

The only thing you really need to know about politics is that they're all slimy thieving self serving toffy twats who would sell us all off as slaves to the highest bidding corporation. The best bet is to look for the ones with the policies that would do the least damage. You should also balance out the best policies against the worst. The BNP is a good example, they had a couple of good policies but their shittest policies were way way way way way way way way way way worse than their best policy. Hell, Griffin was a guest speaker at a KKK rally - kinda says it all really! lol What's really needed in this country is for the people to start rising up again like they did in the 70's and 80's. People are too lazy, self-centered and hooked on Facebook for the politicians to worry about civil unrest. Look up the poll tax movement and the Criminal Justice Bill movement for how we used to be!

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is something about Obama that unnerves me somewhat. I did root for him when he was against McCain but then I'd root for David Cameron if he was only against McCain.

I just have this feeling that one day some heavy shit will be revealed about Obama that'll make him the most hated President and will set back none Whites from being President in the future.

:Paranoid:

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've said that from the very beginning mate. Obama won through using cult of personality techniques. Admittedly he's done a couple of things right but nothing major, even his health care bill is a little shady. It's better than it was but it still doesn't match places like the UK, France etc.

Don't worry, you're not paranoid, you're just able to see through the dazzle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E