emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Newcastle have apparently made a loan offer for Andy Carroll.

If this happens, there may be lulz to be had.
I hope he gets sold for under 10mil, that would be great. But rather krul on liverpool

KRULREUTERS_2166931b.jpg

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I wonder why Liverpool are chasing Dempsey.... I know he's a good player, but he's 29 already and I don't think we need him. Imo, Suarez,Borini and Carrol up front with Gerrard,Lucas and Aqualini behind them would be good. Though that midfield sounds a little too slow... Dempsey? I just can't imagine him doing much for them....

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder why Liverpool are chasing Dempsey.... I know he's a good player, but he's 29 already and I don't think we need him. Imo, Suarez,Borini and Carrol up front with Gerrard,Lucas and Aqualini behind them would be good. Though that midfield sounds a little too slow... Dempsey? I just can't imagine him doing much for them....

Demsey is a decent goal scoring midfielder. He can bridge that gap from midfield to attack in a central position. This is Rodgers' preffered set up which I'm guessing is what he's going to play. One player supports the lone striker, two wide players adding extra support, one central midfielder protects the back four whilst his partner does both attack and defense roles. At Liverpool, the only players who could actually do the 'support lone striker' role are Gerrard and Suarez. Gerrard, is probably going to be used along Lucas in central midfielder. Suarez could that role with little problem though I wouldn't be surprised if he's played wider.

Plus Carrol is joining Newcastle.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear Brendon Rodgers,

Don't talk about our players in an attempt to unsettle them.

Fuck off

emigre.
My first thought when I read the title too!
Also, this one is for the Arsenal fans on the temp! Yes all 3!
[yt]vYPgbMhb23A[/yt]
That goal was #1 on Sportscenters Top 10 plays.
It was pro.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We've signed Michu. £2 million on a midfielder who scored 15 goals in la liga. I think we've got a bargain. I'm really amazed at Laudrup's draw to players.

michu-4x358-251890.jpg

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
We've signed Michu. £2 million on a midfielder who scored 15 goals in la liga. I think we've got a bargain. I'm really amazed at Laudrup's draw to players.

michu-4x358-251890.jpg

I'm amazed... Swansea are signing some great players for little money, and doing it kinda unnoticed too. Looks like they're gonna be a top half table team this season. It's gonna be fun to watch B-)

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tzAys.jpg
Swansea University and Swansea FC will jointly own the facility which will include eight full-size pitches.
The Premier League club have never had their own training ground but will now be leasing land at Fairwood which is owned by the university​
Just imagine how good we can be with proper training facilities!​

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tzAys.jpg
Swansea University and Swansea FC will jointly own the facility which will include eight full-size pitches.
The Premier League club have never had their own training ground but will now be leasing land at Fairwood which is owned by the university​
Just imagine how good we can be with proper training facilities!​
Swansea must be the best ran club ever.
Very effecient with the cash.
I really admire the team and the way they play the game.

Reactions: 1 person

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Swansea must be the best ran club ever.
Very effecient with the cash.
I really admire the team and the way they play the game.

We're also the only Premiership with significant fan ownership. The Swansea City Supporters Trust owns 20% of the club and are teh joint second biggest shareholder of the club. With a representative on the board of directors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIkFuYD9Q2g

Most important match in our history, if we had lost we would have been relegated from Division 3 and fallen into non-league football. It was only less than ten years ago.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Swansea must be the best ran club ever. Very effecient with the cash. I really admire the team and the way they play the game.
We're also the only Premiership with significant fan ownership. The Swansea City Supporters Trust owns 20% of the club and are teh joint second biggest shareholder of the club. With a representative on the board of directors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIkFuYD9Q2g Most important match in our history, if we had lost we would have been relegated from Division 3 and fallen into non-league football. It was only less than ten years ago.
Wow.
Anybody from that team playing on the current team?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody from that team playing on the current team?

Out that starting eleven only Alan Tate and Leon Britton are still with the club. They were on loan from Man Utd and West Ham but joined permantly soon after, Tatey in early 2004 after another loan spell with us and Leon after the game when his contract expired. I also have to mention Roberto Martinez as well who captained the side that day became manager a few years later and was responsible for implemented our passing football principles. Whilst Kris O'Leary who played at centre back is now the development/reserve team coach now.

Even than there's a glut of players who have played through the leagues with us, our Captain Garry Monk like Tatey and Leon has played in every division with us, being captain in three of those divisions. Than there's guys like Angel Rangel and Ashley WIlliams who've been with us since our League One/Division Two/Really Division Three days.

Reactions: 1 person

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Fergie get Lucas signed already...... i dont know anything about this guy, except his Brazilian... :yay:

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So Liverpool have made a bid for Joe Allen. £10 million and Jonjo Shelvey on loan. Thankfully Huw has rejected it. An insulting bid as far as I'm concerned, Henderson at 16 millions has set the benchmark and Allen is far superior to him.

Also its nice to see My Integrity act with integrity. Watford fans are completely correct in their view on him.

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Liverpool should start looking at other potential signings other than in Swansea. I can't say I'm not surprised though, since it seems Rodgers wants to reuinite with some of his old players. LFC really need to look elsewhere, because I doubt very much Swansea are willing to even sell any of their players to them.

With that said, I'm still waiting for LFC to go after Honda... and another pacey attacker would be nice too.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: