RCB - Kyle Walker
LM - Jordi Alba
LCM - Keisuke Honda
RCM - Shinji Kagawa
RM - Arturo Vidal
LCF - Jose Callejon
RCF - Pasquato
ST - Sigporrson/Kastrati/Gary Hooper

Bought Neymar just for the hell of it. He was a waste of money imo lol. Defense and Forwards is all about speed, while the midfield is all about control :D
Wow thats funny in my MM I sold Sigporrson to Liverpool.

Pasquato is really good and Arturo Vidal becomes the best defensive midfielder in the game if I'm correct. I really like your defense although I don't see why you play Van der Wiel at CB you should buy someone like Nastasic or sell Neymar and buy Pique with the money from his sale.

Only reason I use him there is because I play a really narrow layout.They are all close together, plus all of my defenders have very high sprint speed,acceleration and stamina so they can recover very fast, so even if the opponent goes down the sides they can chase and recover. Though I must admit, I suck at defending lol. I didn't buy Pique because at the time I already had Agger and Skrtel still and was focusing on the midfield and forward areas. I had David Villa before, but he got old so I sold him and bought Neymar.
Makes sense.

I forgot to say I had to sell Eriksen because he wouldn't sign an extension.
He told me he would let his contract run out and move on so I sold him to Manchester City for 43 Million Euros.
He pulled an RvP basically.

Ah...I lost Gerrard because of that contract extention also. :(
Yeah but it was sort of a good thing I brought back Wesley Sneijder and signed Kasper Schmeichel.
I was starting a 67 GK and that was my biggest need not to mention Sneijder is still 29 and is better for a cheaper price.

I need another GK... sent my 2 reservers on loan, who are academy youths... so Kasper is my only GK right now lol

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice team. I'll post mine xD Playing with Liverpool

Gk - Kasper Schmeichel
LCB - Jose Enrique/Cissokho
CB - Van der Wiel/Azepelicueta
RCB - Kyle Walker
LM - Jordi Alba
LCM - Keisuke Honda
RCM - Shinji Kagawa
RM - Arturo Vidal
LCF - Jose Callejon
RCF - Pasquato
ST - Sigporrson/Kastrati/Gary Hooper

Bought Neymar just for the hell of it. He was a waste of money imo lol. Defense and Forwards is all about speed, while the midfield is all about control :D
Wow thats funny in my MM I sold Sigporrson to Liverpool.

Pasquato is really good and Arturo Vidal becomes the best defensive midfielder in the game if I'm correct. I really like your defense although I don't see why you play Van der Wiel at CB you should buy someone like Nastasic or sell Neymar and buy Pique with the money from his sale.

Only reason I use him there is because I play a really narrow layout.They are all close together, plus all of my defenders have very high sprint speed,acceleration and stamina so they can recover very fast, so even if the opponent goes down the sides they can chase and recover. Though I must admit, I suck at defending lol. I didn't buy Pique because at the time I already had Agger and Skrtel still and was focusing on the midfield and forward areas. I had David Villa before, but he got old so I sold him and bought Neymar.
Makes sense.

I forgot to say I had to sell Eriksen because he wouldn't sign an extension.
He told me he would let his contract run out and move on so I sold him to Manchester City for 43 Million Euros.
He pulled an RvP basically.

Ah...I lost Gerrard because of that contract extention also. :(
Yeah but it was sort of a good thing I brought back Wesley Sneijder and signed Kasper Schmeichel.
I was starting a 67 GK and that was my biggest need not to mention Sneijder is still 29 and is better for a cheaper price.

I need another GK... sent my 2 reservers on loan, who are academy youths... so Kasper is my only GK right now lol
Kenneth Vermeer would be a nice backup if you can get him cheap.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great Britain won Brazil in football................................................................................................................................................................................................ Woman.

Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Great Britain won Brazil in football................................................................................................................................................................................................ Woman.
I fell for it :ha:

Kopenhagen vs Club Brugge tonight, first match of the 3rd round to get in the CL! COYB :yay:

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He's gone.

Albeit for £15 million. That is an obscene amount for someone whose only had one good year in the top flight.
Yeah but now you can get 3 of him.
Or just stick Michu in his spot and buy somebody else like a defender or 2.

Michu is going to play off Graham up front. Jonny De Guzman is taking.

But in all honesty its not necessarily a bad thing Allen is leaving. To look at the bright side, Laudrup wants us to be more more attacking, against Blackpool on Tuesday, we were playing Britton as the sole defensive midfielder with De Guzman and Michu attacking and the three of them looked really good. Whilst under Rodgers, Allen and Britton were a defensive partnership with Dobbie/Sigurrskjfksjson being the sole attacking midfielder.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's gone.

Albeit for £15 million. That is an obscene amount for someone whose only had one good year in the top flight.

But in all honesty its not necessarily a bad thing Allen is leaving. To look at the bright side, Laudrup wants us to be more more attacking, against Blackpool on Tuesday, we were playing Britton as the sole defensive midfielder with De Guzman and Michu attacking and the three of them looked really good. Whilst under Rodgers, Allen and Britton were a defensive partnership with Dobbie/Sigurrskjfksjson being the sole attacking midfielder.
Forgot you bought De Guzman.
What are you gonna do with the cash?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He's gone.

STADIUM EXPANSION!!!

OR DOPE!!!

BUT PROBABLY THE FORMER!!!

Reactions: 1 person

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's gone.

STADIUM EXPANSION!!!

OR DOPE!!!

BUT PROBABLY THE FORMER!!!
What do you think of Angel Rangel?
You could get Debuchy and let him be the RB for a long long time.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

A decent player. Offensively he's very good, defensively he's decent but suspect at times. Overall he's a good servant and he's only in his mid twenties so I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps going for a few more years.
Debuchy is a good player but he's out of our league. Affording the fee (around 7-10 million Euro) wouldn't be a problem in theory but there's some problems i.e. We probably couldn't afford his wages. We're financially healthy, not financially wealthy.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A decent player. Offensively he's very good, defensively he's decent but suspect at times. Overall he's a good servant and he's only in his mid twenties so I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps going for a few more years.
Debuchy is a good player but he's out of our league. Affording the fee (around 7-10 million Euro) wouldn't be a problem in theory but there's some problems i.e. We probably couldn't afford his wages. We're financially healthy, not financially wealthy.
I see.
Stadium expansion seems a good choice then.

Group statistics

Group owner:
Costello
Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest photos

Site & Scene News