Country
United Kingdom
You scared for Saturday yet?

Coz I am..... :rofl:
tenor.gif

Ross County have scored again lol

My prediction for Saturday is

Rangers 3 Celtic 1

Two goals for Roofe and one for Cedric Itten and the Celtic goalscorer will be French Eddy

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You gotta laugh....
Screenshot_20201230-194614.png
Only in Scotland can a top flight game be postponed due to weather problems on an "all weather" pitch. I wish they'd just ban these fucking things, makes a bigger mockery of our game! Lay grass or you don't get promoted.

And I'm saying nothing until 14:45 on Saturday......

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol.... Scottish football is the only football... Ahem :blush::rofl2:

And to answer your question... As a Celtic fan.... It ain't over yet. As a realist.... Yeah probably and Saturday will have a big bearing on it if we get beat. Even if we win we've practically handed them the title on a plate this year. We had an abysmal start.

But.... Then again.... Steven Gerrard knows how to 'slip' up when the pressures on :tpi:

Serious edit....

Sad to hear the news that Tommy Docherty, ex Scotland, Man Utd and Chelsea manager has died at the age of 92.

As a player, Tommy made over 300 appearances for Preston North End, won 25 caps for Scotland and went on to manage 12 clubs in total winning the 1965 League Cup with Chelsea and the 1977 FA Cup with Man Utd.

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a place in heaven, We think of it everyday, Where 66 Bluenoses, Still watch the Rangers play

R.I.P to the 66 who lost their lives in the Ibrox Disaster 50 years ago.

No matter the result of today's game we will remember and never forget the 66 fans that died at Ibrox on this day

DSPjFAtW4AApFYC.jpg

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm no likin' that post :rofl:
Well done on this years title after beating 10 men with an own goal :ha::ha:

But seriously, well done on the title. It's over.

The red card didn't change much for me, Lennys subs right after did. Can't defend him anymore. He fucked it. We fucked it. The better team did lose but goals are what matters and we could still be playing now and still not have scored. :hateit::shit::cry:

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm no likin' that post :rofl:
Well done on this years title after beating 10 men with an own goal :ha::ha:

But seriously, well done on the title. It's over.

The red card didn't change much for me, Lennys subs right after did. Can't defend him anymore. He fucked it. We fucked it. The better team did lose but goals are what matters and we could still be playing now and still not have scored. :hateit::shit::cry:
At the end of the season it doesn't matter how you played the only thing that counts is the amount of points you have :rofl2:

The red card was slightly dubious but the tackle was stupid when you had another man back there. Bitton should not have been so dumb in that situation. Scott Brown as much as I hate him should have been on from the start for you guys. Had he been he probs would have wound up Fredo enough for him to get sent off.

And the two McGregor's got Rangers the win ;).

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Na, broonies finished for me. Turnbull was bossing it in midfield while soro fell out the game when he got his yellow and Griff was alot more energetic than edouard. Had he left those two on we would have got back in the game at least.

I'm not gonna bemoan the red, it was totally stupid from Bitton who should know better. Besides, it was only Morelos. We could play with no goalkeeper and he still couldn't score against us :rofl2:

So yet again, we totally done it to ourselves. Story of our season.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just read that Gerry Marsden of Gerry and the Pacemakers and You'll Never Walk Alone fame has sadly passed on today. Sad news indeed.

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly don't know what has been worse.... Celtic or Trump. Probably us tbh! Only thing missing from our season now is a Benny Hill theme tune soundtrack.

Whole team must isolate due to the ridiculous ill advised holiday to Doo fuckin' Bai. I predicted this all along and now here we are playing the kids against Hibs tonight. I sincerely hope we get fucked, I'm absolutely raging with that club. Fuckin morons.
All I can say.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: