The BIG Football Thread

D

Deleted User

I think it might just be me being canadian, but I don't really see the hype with better football, and american football.
I'm watching a soccer match. The stadium is empty, it looks like a training match without the audience and I just don't get the hype/excitement.

You know, I'm only hyped when I bet money on it and I stopped that because I always lose. lol

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't get too cocky @AmandaRose, you'll get a nosebleed from being up there soon as you ain't used to it! :tpi:

Besides, we got revenge on Ross County AND kept a clean sheet :wtf: We'll be on your tails soon enuff and the chase will spook yous, wait till the Buddies come a calling again :rofl2:

Man Utd getting into EFL Semi's is good also. Was a little worried playing Everton as they're having a good season of sorts.

Hey @alexander1970, who's your team if you have one?

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't get too cocky @AmandaRose, you'll get a nosebleed from being up there soon as you ain't used to it! :tpi:

Besides, we got revenge on Ross County AND kept a clean sheet :wtf: We'll be on your tails soon enuff and the chase will spook yous, wait till the Buddies come a calling again :rofl2:

Man Utd getting into EFL Semi's is good also. Was a little worried playing Everton as they're having a good season of sorts.

Remember we were in the 4th tier of Scottish football as recently as 2012 so let me be happy for where the team are now my friend :)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

English ? Hmm...is Bruce Grobbelaar still active ? :rofl2:

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Remember we were in the 4th tier of Scottish football as recently as 2012 so let me be happy for where the team are now my friend :)
Sorry, can't help it! :shy: In all honesty, it's good to have yous back. Any Celtic fan who disagrees is a bigot imo. Competition is required for both teams or stagnation is the only winner.

@alexander1970, do you not follow any Austrian teams?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Sorry, can't help it! :shy: In all honesty, it's good to have yous back. Any Celtic fan who disagrees is a bigot imo. Competition is required for both teams or stagnation is the only winner.

Not really,our Football/Soccer is really.................awful.:(
I have stopped watching it a loooooooooong Time ago (I think this legendary Match in Cordoba was the last Match I ha.........)

:rofl2:

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not really,our Football/Soccer is really.................awful.:(
I have stopped watching it a loooooooooong Time ago (I think this legendary Match in Cordoba was the last Match I ha.........)

:rofl2:
When you became the unofficial World Champions? Scotland did the same over England in 1967 and the fans took the stadium home with them :rofl2:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Shame we don't have any competition this season :rofl2:

Seriously if Celtic can buy a decent keeper in January then I will be worried. Barkas is a liability and not worthy of wearing the green and white. The one thing you guys usually have is a world class keeper not this season.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Take it from me @alexander1970, you will have good times like that day again...
I'm Scottish after all!! Until this year, we Scots haven't even qualified for a tournament since 1998! And as Celtic fan, I suffered the great Rangers teams of the 1990s! Interesting story.... I sold Mark Hateley (90s Rangers and England striker) his mobile phone when I worked for Vodafone. After getting the professional bit out of the way I told him I grew up hating him! He laughed and asked me "Celtic fan i take it?" to which I had to own up to. Incredibly nice guy and a great footballer which I also told him, hence the jealousy!

@AmandaRose, your damn right! I said long ago, if we don't keep Forster, kiss the ten goodbye. Not only that, we let Gordon go aswell and now I think the board will look at young Hazards lucky heroics in the Scottish Cup Final as another excuse not to spend any cash on a proper keeper.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you for your awesome Story.:rofl2:

In Austria we have a little "Lack of Personalities".

David Alaba - Oh God,what a "Kasperltheater" in Bayern (Munich).This is one,who representing Austrias Football....:rolleyes:
Awesome Footballer,no Discussion about,but as Personality ...?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My team Man Utd won against Everton today.

Spurs fans happy they might get to a final after winning brentford in the semi's.
We left it blooming late eh? Good to see Cavani score the first with Fernandes having another good game. Hopefully keep this winning mentality into the semi with City

D

Deleted User

To fans of Soccer:

How do you still enjoy soccer matches without the cheering of the fans? It feels so dead silent to the point hearing the players talk and curse.

Despite not being a fan of the sport, I love playing PES (any will do except 2008). Being in control of the players is rather fun and enjoyable.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: