AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly don't know what has been worse.... Celtic or Trump. Probably us tbh! Only thing missing from our season now is a Benny Hill theme tune soundtrack.

Whole team must isolate due to the ridiculous ill advised holiday to Doo fuckin' Bai. I predicted this all along and now here we are playing the kids against Hibs tonight. I sincerely hope we get fucked, I'm absolutely raging with that club. Fuckin morons.
All I can say.
Did you read the club statement? They said something along the lines of had they stayed in Scotland chances were more players would have got covid :rofl2:

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, again.... Fuckin morons. I mean, it was Julien who got it. A player who is out for months so shouldn't have been anywhere near a training camp in the first place!!!

This season really is a Timplosion of the highest standards now. I know I shouldn't but I sincerely hope there is an angry mob baying for blood down there tonight. They Trump supporters busy? Got a job for them... :tpi:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow.... Bit of a bigoted comment there since the last player we signed from Hibs was Scott Allan 6 years ago and Anthony Stokes before that in 2010! :ha:
Where did your manager come from again :rofl2: Ya do know my previous comment was just banter right?But I guess I will go easy on ya bud as its been a bad few weeks for Celtic and a bad week for your other team Man Utd. Even worse now what with the covid shit and another 2 points droped then Man Utd go and get Liverpool in the next round of the cup :rofl:

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ya do know my previous comment was just banter right?
Yeah, me too!! B-) just because you bashed the big tims and the wee tims.... I know you are definitely not a bigot!

And yeah, bad week all round man! The Cup draw with Utd and 'Pool should be a cracker tho!

Only and excuse classic :rofl2::rofl2:

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, me too!! B-) just because you bashed the big tims and the wee tims.... I know you are definitely not a bigot!

And yeah, bad week all round man! The Cup draw with Utd and 'Pool should be a cracker tho!
It will be one of the few times in my life I hope Man Utd win but I doubt it will happen.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Easy question, none.

I still haven't understood why people watch soccer when they could be playing it themselves instead.
I'll never understand why they call Soccer "football", when ACTUAL football (The NFL) already exists...

Reactions: Alexander1970

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We've already had this argument.....

It's football because we kick the feckin ball with our feet..... NFL you carry the feckin thing with your HAND.

Feckin Americans can't get anything right.... Even the shape of your balls is wrong... :tpi::rofl2:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll never understand why they call Soccer "football", when ACTUAL football (The NFL) already exists...
You should try and watch Rugby League or Rugby Union. They are like hand-egg without all the pussy padding.

2cddaaa0daa46cababa651e0baea4e1e.jpg
00c11bef5c9b4a8c308c8646fd2ac4fa.jpg

Last edited by AmandaRose,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Lostbhoy what's your opinion on the fact that Celtic spent £200000 to send the first team to Dubai then they return and the whole disaster afterwards then they go and furlough the under 18s team at tax payers expense. This is a bloody joke in my opinion.They can afford such an expensive holiday but can't afford to pay the under 18s that is bullshit. There is something seriously wrong going on with the boardroom at your club.

https://talksport.com/football/8176...cottish-league-two-demands-adrian-durham/amp/

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's always been something wrong with the boardroom at my club. It was the reason i left. (long story)

All this charity club bullshit when it suits them and they are the biggest money grabbing self invested bunch of pricks in football. I support the team, not the club anymore.

Gonna be honest I haven't seen any of that but would take anything talksport say with pinch of salt and side of lime.....But it definitely wouldn't surprise me and I totally agree with you if it's true.

Reactions: Alexander1970

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's always been something wrong with the boardroom at my club. It was the reason i left. (long story)

All this charity club bullshit when it suits them and they are the biggest money grabbing self invested bunch of pricks in football. I support the team, not the club anymore.

Gonna be honest I haven't seen any of that but would take anything talksport say with pinch of salt and side of lime.....But it definitely wouldn't surprise me and I totally agree with you if it's true.
It's true they really have furloughed the under 18s team it's all over the Internet including Celtic fan sites like 67 Hail Hail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.67...lough-by-club-with-others-to-follow-suit/amp/

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's scandalous but I honestly don't think we'll be the only team and Rangers will do the same eventually.

The actual problem of course is we certainly can afford to pay them and bloody well should be but tellin ya, that is Celtic to a tee, top to bottom. I always said the biscuit tin never left.... It just went in a drawer.

The first team certainly don't deserve their wages this year so they should be giving them to the youngsters in my opinion but I don't see board members of any company taking wage decreases and that pisses me off no end. Our board will see the money saved there to top up their fuckin well undeserved bonuses.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: