Hardware The best portable USB Hardrive for Wii

Daidude

Puzzled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So on Wednesday I'm planning to buy a 1 TB portable USB hardrive for my Wii at around £40-£50. I have been using Neogamma to load discs for about a year since I softmodded my Wii but have decided to upgrade and load games from a USB hardrive but am not sure what to get. I want one that works with all of the USB loaders but particulary USB loader GX, Wiiflow and Configurable USB loader. I wold also like it to work with homebrew as well as Geexbox (I have never used it before but it looks good so I may in the future). I would also like you to be able to disable sleep mode if it comes with it. So if anyone knows a good, reliable one please suggest it too me.
biggrin.gif

PS: I have alreasy looked through the USB Devices compatibility list on GBAtemp but it confuses me a bit.

Daidude

Puzzled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TheDarkSeed said:
Well my Seagate hdd doesn't work as a WBFS partition bit my Western Digital does. just a heads up.

Which Western digital do you have and which of the things I have asked for does it do?

QUOTE(Wizzerzak @ Mar 13 2011, 06:43 PM) Well i'm about to buy this one - free postage when you buy it from eBay instead of MISCO.

Also, which of the things I have asked for does this one dohave?

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Daidude

Puzzled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Daidude

Puzzled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Narolez said:
good choice daidude.
wink.gif

buffalo drives are fine too, but i'd two of this buffalo drives and both get damaged after a few month of usage.

Because my one comes with 2 years warranty and is delivered in two days and I like it cause it's smaller.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use a cheap samsung 500gb external
works perfectly
u should stick with popular tms and somewhat older models
they are cheaper and most of them are compatible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat