Hardware The Beatles: Rock Band - drums on lefty flip - bug?

mugel0190

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey!

Could anyone try, if this is a common bug or if it has to do with my setup:

Wii 4.1E (PAL), GHWT Drums, cios r14, usbloader_gx

I play drums on lefty flip. When I hit the yellow and the green pad at the same time, TBRB recognizes yellow and *red*. When I hit orange and green, TBRB recognizes orange and *red*. When I hit blue and green instead of orange and green, everything is fine. The problem only seems to exist, when the cymbals are involved on drums lefty flip... So I think, this is a bug with the GHWT drums...

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is without a doubt a bug in The Beatles: Rock Band. I'm having the same problem when using lefty flip using the ghwt drums. Some other ppl are having the same problem on the Rock Band forums and i had a friend test it out on his ghwt drums on lefty flip and same thing. They definitely did not test this out because there is no way that somebody could miss this.

mugel0190

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Finally an answer
smile.gif

Thank you! So I will have to learn, how to play the drums on regular
frown.gif
I don't have any room left for another (RB) drumset... Well done EA... I don't know, how such an obvious bug could pass QA... Reminds me of GH3 Mono...

CapitalQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mugel0190 said:
Finally an answer
smile.gif

Thank you! So I will have to learn, how to play the drums on regular
frown.gif
I don't have any room left for another (RB) drumset... Well done EA... I don't know, how such an obvious bug could pass QA... Reminds me of GH3 Mono...
Yes, how horrible of Pi Studios to not test Lefty Flip mode on their competitor's drum kit.
rolleyes.gif

Guitar Hero 5, incidentally, has issues with the Rock Band 2 cymbal kit-- the yellow cymbal is recognized as a foot pedal kick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F