The Beatles: Rock Band - drums on lefty flip - bug?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by mugel0190, Sep 5, 2009.

1. mugel0190
    OP

Newcomer mugel0190 Advanced Member

Germany
    Hey!

Could anyone try, if this is a common bug or if it has to do with my setup:

Wii 4.1E (PAL), GHWT Drums, cios r14, usbloader_gx

I play drums on lefty flip. When I hit the yellow and the green pad at the same time, TBRB recognizes yellow and *red*. When I hit orange and green, TBRB recognizes orange and *red*. When I hit blue and green instead of orange and green, everything is fine. The problem only seems to exist, when the cymbals are involved on drums lefty flip... So I think, this is a bug with the GHWT drums...

2. mugel0190
    OP

Germany
    122 Hits and really NO ONE was able to try, if the same happens with his copy?

3. Primenay13

Member Primenay13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Doesn't happen to me. Except im not using the GHWT drums. Im using rb2 drums.

4. playingsolitare

Newcomer playingsolitare Member

United States
    I play GHWT drums, but never heard of this problem. Maybe you should check your options in both GH and RB.

5. CosmoKramer

Member CosmoKramer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is without a doubt a bug in The Beatles: Rock Band. I'm having the same problem when using lefty flip using the ghwt drums. Some other ppl are having the same problem on the Rock Band forums and i had a friend test it out on his ghwt drums on lefty flip and same thing. They definitely did not test this out because there is no way that somebody could miss this.

6. mugel0190
    OP

Germany
    Finally an answer [​IMG]

Thank you! So I will have to learn, how to play the drums on regular [​IMG] I don't have any room left for another (RB) drumset... Well done EA... I don't know, how such an obvious bug could pass QA... Reminds me of GH3 Mono...

7. CapitalQ

Newcomer CapitalQ Member

United States
    Yes, how horrible of Pi Studios to not test Lefty Flip mode on their competitor's drum kit. [​IMG]

Guitar Hero 5, incidentally, has issues with the Rock Band 2 cymbal kit-- the yellow cymbal is recognized as a foot pedal kick.