OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Meteor7
Anything, you say? Truly though? Well alright. ahem

Are you? I am, therefore, I think.
Why do I bleed orange ever since being made contributor? You eat too much Turmeric and Beta Caratine.
How is dark matter so damn sexy despite it being completely invisible? Because gray matter is perceives it.
Why do people confuse it and antimatter sometimes? It's pretty racist, and I won't stand for it. Facebook.
Which do you prefer: pixel art, polygonal art, or having someone stand in front of you rapidly swapping out hand-drawn cells for every time you press a button? Hand-drawn cel.
If there is a god, do you think they're single? Asking for a very masochistic friend. >.>; God is single.
Why are triangles called such, but pentagons not pentangles? Same reason lineangles aren't thing--you didn't do it yet.
Sounds like a government conspiracy, to me. It is. Boom.
Why does "lead" rhyme with "read" but not "read"? Lead (you), (heavy) lead; read (a book), read (a book).
Have you ever tried to believe it were butter? If you butter the bread with butter, it wouldn't batter anymore.
No, you only think of yourself! Every psychopath is narcissistic, but not every narcissist is psychopathic.
If you were to rip up a picture of a Tauros, that would be tear-a-bull. Or would it be ripperoni'd? Focus Blast, 239 SpA, no Sash. GG. Now, if you tore a picture of Snubbull, you literally tore a Snubbull's picture. GG; no tape.
Alright, I'm going back to sleep. Okay, but remember: this was a dream all along. Wake up, open your eyes. Tidus or BotW Link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also