Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I am a 16 year old male from a rural section of New York. My name is Neil, and I have 4 siblings, 3 brothers and 1 sister. I don't have any living grandparents. I never met any of my grandfathers and my grandmother on dads side died when I was 12 and my grandmother on my moms side who lived with us died when I was 14. Lets get to the story.

Well a year ago my friend first told me about flashcards and I instantly creamed my pants. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. He showed me a DS-X which was the first one I bought. So On October 4th of last year I signed up for this site to download some homebrew. I never posted (well maybe once or twice) but I completely forgot about the site until January.

Well I was looking for homebrew again and stumbled upon this site again searching for homebrew and I read about the DSTT. I thought seeing how my DS-X was a little out of date that I was start looking into one of these. So I did and I started posting all over the DSTT forum and shit. I do admit that I kinda spammed my way to 100 posts just to see the Trading Forum. (Not a big deal anyways). But after that I was a full on member of the GBATemp and became addicted to flashcards, modchips and pirating. Thanks GBATemp (lol). I hope to stay here for many moons to come and help out my fellow pimps and ladies.

Oh I also won Homecoming Court in school, maybe next year I will win king! Woot!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Congrats dood! METAL FTW!

My Anniversary is in a few weeks from now too
yaynds.gif

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Congrats on your first year! Although I have only seen more of you recently.

PS: I could have sent you that guitar thing back then or anything below 400 bucks but it turns out you were gonna use it for black metal which I am not very fond of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43