NitroRevolutionNX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, you're a very positive person!
Thank you. I mean, the weather is finally nice here. And i have no reason to be rude or not nice or not positive. (unlike till 6 years ago)

I got a job
A girlfriend
Soonish i am finishing school (just for my own sake. I don't really have to go to school anymore.)
Mother is doing fine.

Why not?

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

NitroRevolutionNX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But what is your taste in gaming and other things!
The only thing i don't love is the EA Sports FIFA/FC games. I am a huge fan of action, visual novels, puzzle, RPGs, racing, shooters, horror and platformers.

I've played a lot of Mario Kart and i still do. I am also very good at it. The only two i haven't played yet are: Mario Kart Arcade VR and Mario Kart: Home Circuit.

Besides that, i love to ride my bike, i love cooking (think that's because of my mom) and i am a former sous-chef. I try to do as much things as possible and i am always trying to improve myself, learning as much skills as possible.

Reactions: AncientBoi

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I've played a lot of Mario Kart and i still do. I am also very good at it.
Already starting off to having a great taste in games.. Mario Kart Wii, Double Dash, and DS are my favorite entries of the game, with me being the best at all of them. Super Circuit can go kick rocks though. You'll need a bunch of hours of playing to 100% this game, and the requirements od doing so are tough anyways.
i love to ride my bike, i love cooking

I missed doing the former. Cooking I almost always do everyday but it's mostly breakfast.
i am always trying to improve myself, learning as much skills as possible.

I do this, but at my own pace. I want to strengthen this thoguh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol