Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Still not quite sure if I'll be able to get autobalance to work 'til tomorrow - it all depends on if Sourcemod gets updated to fix the problems I'm experiencing.

But in any case, if I can't get it working I'll just disable all mods.

And yes there'll be a password: spy

~Tiny~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll try and swing around if I have time. I gotta say though, the last TF2 night I joined was pretty dead, there was noone there. Hopefully this one will be more fun.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
~Tiny~ said:
I'll try and swing around if I have time. I gotta say though, the last TF2 night I joined was pretty dead, there was noone there. Hopefully this one will be more fun.

A lot of people have bought/downloaded the game for free now, I'm sure there will be more players now.
I bought it last week, and I'm going to join in the fun tonight, so that's already one more then the last one!

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Will probably join, but haven't played TF2 for over a year so I'll suck and have no new weapons
unsure.gif

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Law said:
darkpaladinmfc said:
Will probably join, but haven't played TF2 for over a year so I'll suck and have no new weapons
unsure.gif

http://gib.me/sam/

Give yourself the required amount of achievements for the classes milestone achievements and you'll be fine.
Uhm, you can get banned for that IIRC (or at least lose your achievements + unlocked weapons).

Anyway, I'm already @ the server, everybody who can join, should join!

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
someone going to film it and put it on youtube for people that can't play TF2 like myself? plz?!
i asked this for another gbatemp game-night but noone did it...
frown.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Egonny said:
Law said:
darkpaladinmfc said:
unsure.gif

http://gib.me/sam/

Give yourself the required amount of achievements for the classes milestone achievements and you'll be fine.
Uhm, you can get banned for that IIRC (or at least lose your achievements + unlocked weapons).

Anyway, I'm already @ the server, everybody who can join, should join!

Only if you do something dumb like hit unlock all, and even then the chances are slim. As long as you just pick and choose random ones for the class you should be fine, I've used it a few times (and have all the weapons because of it) and nothing bad has happened to me.

Lose the achievements? Just use the program again.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
~Tiny~ said:
The last TF2 night was pretty much ruined thanks to the server crashing all the time, which in itself wasn't something I could fix on my own - it was the company I keep my server at that fucked up.

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might try this, if I can get a spot, though my virtual memory might run out after 3-5 matches, forcing my computer to close it...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's a vanilla server so this shouldn't happen, I'll keep trying to get it to work. And yes, this is due to the buggy update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all