Gaming Tetris Party Deluxe not working

chillyloop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
Tetris Party Deluxe as in the commercial DS game o.0? If so, then your sentence really doesn't make sense and is definitely not in the right section.

Sorry if it's in the wrong section. I just wanted to know why this game won't run on any emulators like nogba orDeSmuME? It just says the image has crashed.

chillyloop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
Well, your post makes sense now (and I can now understand where your post is coming from)...As a thought, you could check the CRC and make sure you have a clean rom...

I tried loads of different roms, nothing works.
frown.gif

chillyloop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
If you're using the E rom than its AP that's yet to be cracked. But the U rom works perfectly.

I have tried about 15 different roms now, J,U and E and nothing works on any emulator. Has your U rom been patched in any way?

chillyloop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
No, mine's clean. But I'm pretty sure there's a cracked rom with an intro out there.

What card and firmware are you using?

None, I am trying to get it working on a DS emulator.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I decided to see if I could get this working (so yes I actually went looking for the ROM...its delete now though, I don't find it particularly amusing anyways)...and it worked fine for me...and I just attempted opening it in DeSmuME.
My proof:
tpd.png

So yeah...you are doing something wrong. If it's not the ROM, then check if your emulator is up to date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1