Hacking Tetris DS doesn't show up

niklakis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I downloaded tetris for my android smartphone and i really like it but i wanted to have it on my ds. I downloaded the rom( i don't know if i am allowed to post where i downloaded it from) i put it in the sd card as always and then when i tried to find it it wasn't anywhere. I searched all the folders and nothing. When i searched for it on the computer i found it. I don't know what i did wrong, i tried to paste it like 10 times and i redownloaded it from a different website but nothing. My flashcard is Supercard DSTWO and i use it with a DSi XL. Thanks in advance.

niklakis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I took some screenshots but i don't know how to post them. Do i have to upload them to an image sharing site first and then post them here? Also i created a folder named NDS to put the roms in just to keep everything organized. The filename is Tetris DS.nds

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you have a bad rom dump?
this has never happened to me even when i had a bad rom dump, the game would show up with a nintendo ds as the icon.
maybe the game is hidden but i doubt that because it would show up on your pc semi transparent

niklakis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
All the roms except one had the filename Tetris DS. The other ones filename was Legacy Tetris DS (E) something and that one worked. Thank you all for the replies. Can someone delete the thread now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu