Gaming Tetris DS CHAMPIONS!

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is just bragging rights. Anyways, post your best scores for Tetris DS. I'll keep a high score chart updated and blah blah blah.

Rules:
  • NO CHEATING ALLOWED
  • Must play through 200 Line Marathon
  • Post your scores, but if it seems impossible to have that high of a score, proof will be required in the form of a pic.
  • Don't get someone else to play for you.
if you think there needs to be other rules, comment, then i'll add to the list

Here's a filename for the EU version:

lgc-teds.zip

I say Tetris DS because it's milestones better than Tetris Party Deluxe or whatever it's called, and has better music too.

Highscores
  • 1: Agilo - 578,000
  • 2: ShadowSoldier - 544,574
  • 3: science - 501,854
  • 4: YayMii - 342,642
  • 5: -----------------------
  • 6: -----------------------
  • 7: -----------------------
  • 8: -----------------------
  • 9: -----------------------
  • 10: -----------------------

Agilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Marathon: 578000
Endless: 10081512

I can get a pic if you want one, but it's not that special.
I've seen higher scores on YouTube and it's not that hard to play infinitely long, as long as you have the time.
Only reason I quit in endless was because it got boring and I had other things to do.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
monkat said:
Mate....anyone can get a really high score in that...

That's true sucka, but are you able to get into the top 10? Depending on the people, could be top 5. Depending again, could be top 3. Depending again, could be top 2.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Once I sat down on the toilet with tetris DS, started pushing a turd out, then managed to start a game versus the CPU and beat it before the turd hit the water.

No lie. I went and bragged to everybody online, because I'm that much of a loser.

However that wasn't my cart, on my flash cart I haven't really played, so I've got nothing more to contribute except that ballad of awesomness.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Once I sat down on the toilet with tetris DS, started pushing a turd out, then managed to start a game versus the CPU and beat it before the turd hit the water.

No lie. I went and bragged to everybody online, because I'm that much of a loser.

However that wasn't my cart, on my flash cart I haven't really played, so I've got nothing more to contribute except that ballad of awesomness.
bow.gif
Thats going to be a classic.
rofl2.gif

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:

I FIND playing tetris while punishing the toilet, increases our capacity to focus and go fast in the game.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:

only rydian would say something like this

just a little tid bit on this game not me i suck too much but the world record holder for this game is some dude called uissaiah triforce johnson in marathon,endless with a score of 99,999,999. i see someone had too much time on their hands

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokefreak2008 said:
just a little tid bit on this game not me i suck too much but the world record holder for this game is some dude called uissaiah triforce johnson in marathon,endless with a score of 99,999,999. i see someone had too much time on their hands
That's not exactly hard as the game isn't as hard as NES tetris, you can spin a piece as much as you want before it lands and sticks, and it's in marathon, and you can hold pieces. He could also be cheating if he used a flashcard or some other cheating device. I'll be impressed when he can get that high of a score in Marathon 200.

QUOTE(YayMii @ Dec 20 2010, 07:48 PM) I have a crappy score, but you might as well put it up anyway: 316816

Will do sucka.

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My marathon high score is 560,444
Recently I play tetris while listening to audio books... let me tell you some where sh*t can happen after 4 straight hours of tetris while tired and your mind is focused on something else... a couple days ago I slipped into this weird trance state where I was playing while half asleep, looking through the screen so all the blocks were fuzzy blobs and yet still managing to play...

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
badnat said:
My marathon high score is 560,444
Recently I play tetris while listening to audio books... let me tell you some where sh*t can happen after 4 straight hours of tetris while tired and your mind is focused on something else... a couple days ago I slipped into this weird trance state where I was playing while half asleep, looking through the screen so all the blocks were fuzzy blobs and yet still managing to play...

The only thing that happens to me is I look at every object, and break it into tetriminos. Helps with packing and moving though, let me tell you ;D I'll update your score into the chart in a few mins k sucka?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.