jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
Tetris 3DS v1.0
3D Tetris Game for the DS
[2441]tetris3ds.png
Tetris 3DS is a 3D Tetris Homebrew game, created by ANTONIOND.
It features stylus control, ability to listen to MP3 files while playing (with the limit of about 2.5mb), and it keeps up with your records.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
An interesting idea, but the sideways screen with the button controls makes no sense.
...What really doesn't make sense is that you have so many buttons, a hold function and a hard drop, and you can only rotate your pieces one way.

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
shado blackstar said:
No DLDI support...?

Seriously? I was going to try this game but if it's not DLDI compliant then obviously I can't.

My Spanish or Italian (I can't even tell which it is XD) is really awful so I can't tell from the source.

It does seem odd not to use DLDI in this time and age though
blink.gif

kallekall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could DLDI patch my game. At least the patcher said "Patch Successful"... Could play both the patched and unpatched version, but I get a FAT-error with both. This game have potential. Control needs improvement. Costumized control would be awesome! Would like sound as well. Know I can use mp3 but it would be nice with standard sounds as well. I hope he keep up the good work!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the ReadMe file, it appears you need a "Tetris_3DS" folder on the root of your card, with the following contents: your own mp3 renamed to MENU.mp3, Tetris3DS_Config.dat (which is created for you if one doesn't already exist), readme.txt, and then your songs in the format "SONG_XX.mp3" where XX is a two digit number starting with 00 and incrementing by 1 for each new song.

Aha, here's the paragraph we need:
QUOTE said:
Problema al iniciar:
--------------------

Me han comentado un par de personas que al iniciar el juego se quedan las pantallas negras y no hace nada más. Esto es debido a que hay un error al escribir datos en la tarjeta. Puedes "solucionarlo" si pulsas L+R mientras se carga el juego. Esto desactivará el acceso al FAT, por tanto, no podrás guardar tus datos o escuchar los MP3 de la carpeta, pero el juego funcionará.

Basically, from what little I can understand this means he already knows some people are having filesystem errors on certain cards, getting black screens and nothing else. To "resolve" this, press L+R while you start the game, which will deactivate the FAT access and prevent you from saving or using your own mp3s but at least allowing the game to run.

neonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using an R4, it worked before I made the Tetris_3DS folder, but gave the FAT access error; played fine though.
With the folder, it loads fine, no music, and then blacks out after a few seconds.

Oh well. I look forward to future releases, this has potential, but it needs to have DLDI and better (maybe configurable) controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.