• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Tennessee poised to ban public drag shows, hormone therapy for children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
2. the second lie, and the one that makes this argument bunk is you know you are wrong about this but you obsess over woke shit for some reason is very simple, because even you would never condone of or approve of relationships with children because they arent capable of consent, so by that logic, they arent when it comes to life altering surgeries, you know this, which is why you brought up the pedo thing, and are lying about it now, no one cares about who you are or if you are a pedo or not, i care that you lie about things that are obviously lies. I tried to avoid having it come to this for your sake, but you opened the door, im walking through it.
So your just strawmaning *sigh*
A. Children aren't getting surgeries. 18 year olds can.
B. pre teens with parental approval, and several checks with doctors, get hormone thearpy.
C. actual children (ages 1-11)
Only get a name change, and different clothes.

Also:
"nobody cares if your a pedo or not"
So then why throw out the accusation at me? Calling someone a pedophile is not something to be done lightly.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So your just strawmaning *sigh*
A. Children aren't getting surgeries. 18 year olds can.
B. pre teens with parental approval, and several checks with doctors, get hormone thearpy.
C. actual children (ages 1-11)
Only get a name change, and different clothes.

Also:
"nobody cares if your a pedo or not"
So then why throw out the accusation at me? Calling someone a pedophile is not something to be done lightly.

when did i do that? can you show me because if i did then i genuinely apologize for that, i would never accuse someone of that, i even said in a few posts back that i know you dont support that, so can you show me where i did?

i dont know what that means, but

A. yes they absolutely are.

B. it wouldnt matter if the parents approve, the child can't consent

C. you should be angry about this point.

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
ou literally just proved my point for me, it is different because he's a well known actor, his career was ruined as a result.
Defemation has two different standards. Public figures have more scruitny because they are, infact, public figures. People that are not public figures have a less of a higher bar.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Defemation has two different standards. Public figures have more scruitny because they are, infact, public figures. People that are not public figures have a less of a higher bar.

so then are you currently in litigation with that person and if not, why not?

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
so then are you currently in litigation with that person and if not, why not?
1. I said "if possible"
I don't exactly have a whole ton of money. So it would take time for me to actually do that. And I'd still need to confront a lawyer to ensure I'm not throwing a lawsuit that's going to go nowhere if I don't met the standards.

2. they haven't said groomer again.

For context, calliing someone a groomer, is infact, the same as calling them a pedophile. Given that I have no criminal record or history. And you if you looked up on that sex offender record, and how I don't show up in it. And because I'm you know, not a pedophile, it's a pretty open and shut case.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow do people get scared easily these days. Banning drag shows? Good lord, its like they think if a child even observes a man in woman's clothes that they'll immediately become gay or trans or whatever their deep fear is.
People want to ban drag shows because they want to be drag queens but feel shame about it.

what if i told you it is in fact, pretty cut and dry. even if it werent, no one has been able to explain to me yet why men need to perform drag shows for kids.
You haven't been able to explain to me why men dressing up as women is controversial. In Shakespears day it was illegal for women to appear on stage, so all female parts were played by men. Men also traditionally dress up as women in British and Irish Pantomime. Suggesting that men shouldn't be allowed to dress up as women, seems like you have severe control issues.

What made you choose to be a fascist?

Reactions: MikaDubbz

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
what does it mean for something to be "imperially" correct?
The Imperial Truth is imperially correct, so it is declared by our God Emperor who sits atop the Golden Throne. The Emperor protects!

Jokes aside, I’m not sure why the two issues are lumped together. It’s a weird pairing.

Reactions: tabzer and x65943

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow a group of doctos said that extremely expensive medical treatments are important, im SHOCKED. Do you have a source for it not being pushed on kids?
Do you have any source that it IS?
And no, a microblog from a site where nuance goes to die that mis-reports clips from TikTok or spreads false info about a hospital doesn’t count.
Also interesting how you went from “they’re delusions of people who wanna LARP” (they’re not) to “prove this panic wrong”.

And of course, complete silence in the face of bikinis At the beach, “take your kids to Hooters”, fucking old Disney cartoons being weirdly revealing ant times (Great Mouse Detective’s bar dance scene, anyone?) etc. etc.
Telling kids “these sorts of people exist & it’s ok to feel these other ways” is ”grooming” unless it’s the status-quo-sanctioned right kind of people (cis & heterosexual)

With that, from David Wojnarowicz:
Case_Study_Untitled_%28One_Day_This_Kid%29.jpg

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have any source that it IS?
And no, a microblog from a site where nuance goes to die that mis-reports clips from TikTok or spreads false info about a hospital doesn’t count.
Also interesting how you went from “they’re delusions of people who wanna LARP” (they’re not) to “prove this panic wrong”.

And of course, complete silence in the face of bikinis At the beach, “take your kids to Hooters”, fucking old Disney cartoons being weirdly revealing ant times (Great Mouse Detective’s bar dance scene, anyone?) etc. etc.
Telling kids “these sorts of people exist & it’s ok to feel these other ways” is ”grooming” unless it’s the status-quo-sanctioned right kind of people (cis & heterosexual)

With that, from David Wojnarowicz:
Case_Study_Untitled_%28One_Day_This_Kid%29.jpg

yea what was their name? stacy or whatever? the one you guys dont like to talk about? i also dont have any kids so idk wtf you are talking with any of that. Sure ill back that too, lets go back to one pieces at the beach, your people pushed for bikinis not me.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I asked that too. Nobody wants to answer that.
The Imperial Truth is imperially correct, so it is declared by our God Emperor who sits atop the Golden Throne. The Emperor protects!

Jokes aside, I’m not sure why the two issues are lumped together. It’s a weird pairing.

hey that kid doxxed himself earlier you might wanna look into that

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
hey that kid doxxed himself earlier you might wanna look into that
It’s long gone.
I'd like to not do that. But given that I've been called a "groomer" several damn times now. I'm really at my limit about it. Because I wouldn't have had to dox myself about it if they would quit trying to claim that I'm a groomer.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thats good to hear, i dont wanna tell you how to do your job but that kid has a habit of doing crazy things and embarressing themselves, might be worth making him retire.
If you know this for a fact then maybe you should be the bigger man and stop trolling him. I say trolling since you know this is how he’ll react to bait - you have prior knowledge of this, so I assume it’s intentional. Is that what you’re saying?

Thank you for the report, but yes, you’re right - you don’t want to start telling us how to do our jobs.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know this for a fact then maybe you should be the bigger man and stop trolling him. I say trolling since you know this is how he’ll react to bait - you have prior knowledge of this, so I assume it’s intentional, is that what you’re saying?

Thank you for the report, but yes, you’re right - you don’t want to start telling us how to do our jobs.

im not... trolling him? i am trying to genuinely tell him where his logic is flawed? unless you can point out somewhere that is true, but you know what ? id rather concede then deal with a big toughie like you

Reactions: OM3GAZX and Foxi4

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
I say trolling since you know this is how he’ll react to bait - you have prior knowledge of this, so I assume it’s intentional, is that what you’re saying?
Foxi4 is a groomer

(It's false, it's provably false, but apparently that's trolling)
Post automatically merged:

(It's false, it's provably false, but apparently that's trolling)

Reactions: Foxi4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1