Tempmas Entry Sample

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened my eyes, and found myself floating in a sea of ones and zeros. It felt wet like water, so I did a test to see if I could swim, and found out quickly that I could move noiselessly unlike what would sound out in water. After my attention span took over, I took a quick survey of my surroundings, and there was nothing, oh sweet nothing. I took in my hand a medley of ones and zeros. I closed my eyes and thought about snow. Suddenly I felt a different wetness in my hands, a cold wetness. Then several more! My eyes fluttered open in an instant, an behold! True to my sense of touch there was snow flalling from a grey cloudy sky! With a great revelalation, I realized that I could do anything here! This was my domain, and I could bend it to my will!

Lol it always seems as though I write one story, but can never finish it. This, if you have read my other story (The Quickening Heart), is a sort of sequal (Tempmasie though
smileipb2.png
) This will be the beginning of my next story (though this tidbit comes from the middle of my story), which occurs after "The Quickening Heart" ends.
wink.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!
smile.gif
I try to write a well as I may. I have a funny story. I had an essay due today 500 words (cake I know
wink.gif
), that I had not even started. Yesterday I steeled myself, and wrote 700 words in 45 minutes. Today I brought it to my previous english teacher, and he said that it was one of the best essays he had ever read in his 10 years of teaching. How's that for an achievment?
biggrin.gif

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Nice. I seem to always run into anal English teachers. Everything has to be their way, or else. *pout*

Oh well. Congrats - I know how it feels to have a teacher backing up my own writing. I had one teacher who wanted to help me publish an erotic lesbian story I wrote. *blush*

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
astrangeone said:
Nice. I seem to always run into anal English teachers. Everything has to be their way, or else. *pout*

Oh well. Congrats - I know how it feels to have a teacher backing up my own writing. I had one teacher who wanted to help me publish an erotic lesbian story I wrote. *blush*

Nice.
wink.gif

It's really cool when teachers are like that. XD

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I've still got my Operation Blood Sausage submission
smile.gif

Very descriptive, although I don't really see Tempmas yet.

Don't worry, it's coming. Though not quite sure on how I'll pull off what I am going to do. :/
I am a pretty good writer, so maybe it will just come to me.

FYI: What I have in my head is during Tempmas, some attacker comes to ruin it, and the main Character is the only one who can stop him. (kinda like the Grinch, but so far from it, you couldn't touch it with a 29 & 1/2 foot pole.
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker