Last edited by x65943,
Reactions: Ericthegreat

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only one of these comics that made me laugh for it's topicality. Most of these have simply been unfunny, honestly.

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a lot of trans people in the hacking scene right now, and there are a lot of dicks who splurt out transphobic things time and time again.
That's the reference.
I feel bad for them, and the amount of harassment they deal with on a day to day basis... I wish something more could be done.

MeteoXavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a tiny ass island. And there's no boat. Are you telling me dude swam all the way to that >100 square foot island, right as hurricane season is starting up, just to relax and be ready to fight mutant spam pirates?

There's more holes in this comic than in my underwear, gentlemen. That ain't gon' fly! >:S

Last edited by MeteoXavier,
D

Deleted User

That is a tiny ass island. And there's no boat. Are you telling me dude swam all the way to that >100 square foot island, right as hurricane season is starting up, just to relax and be ready to fight mutant spam pirates?

There's more holes in this comic than in my underwear, gentlemen. That ain't gon' fly! >:S
hey! lighten the fuck up.
it's a comic strip. its only purpose is to set up a punchline and execute it.

Reactions: Mnecraft368

MeteoXavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey! lighten the fuck up.
it's a comic strip. its only purpose is to set up a punchline and execute it.

I thought it was rather obvious I was making a joke as well. Short of painting a literal red flag after the second sentence, I'm not sure what else could've been a big clue there.

Is there anything on a forum with greater irony than someone getting their nads in a twist over not getting a joke because... they didn't get the joke? Come now.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I thought it was rather obvious I was making a joke as well. Short of painting a literal red flag after the second sentence, I'm not sure what else could've been a big clue there.

Is there anything on a forum with greater irony than someone getting their nads in a twist over not getting a joke because... they didn't get the joke? Come now.
Sorry, usually i'm good at detecting sarcasm and the like, but for some reason i completely missed that at first. Guess i didn't process the underwear bit and the emoticon choice lol

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol