7bbb8c479c.jpeg

Last edited by LittleFlame,

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christ, I thought the whole point of this thread was for Tempers to post pics and talk about them. Memes and shit like that I can understand, but just, "post a pic and move on, no convo" is pretty damn lame.
Oh, and here's a pic of me, so I'm within "compliance".

Apologies that I look like crap (no work for a bit, so I've been lazy about shaving, I promise I clean up well~), and also apologies for my phone's inner camera for being crap.

Last edited by Arecaidian Fox,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Christ, I thought the whole point of this thread was for Tempers to post pics and talk about them. Memes and shit like that I can understand, but just, "post a pic and move on, no convo" is pretty damn lame.
Oh, and here's a pic of me, so I'm within "compliance".

View attachment 77248

Apologies that I look like crap (no work for a bit, so I've been lazy about shaving, I promise I clean up well~), and also apologies for my phone's inner camera for being crap.

Compliments etc are fine, but turning it into a chatbox is frowned upon.
A page with just one pic and nothing but comments (usually shitpost) isn't really "Temper pics" esque.

Anyway, you look awfully familiar...
Do I know you from outside of Temp?

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compliments etc are fine, but turning it into a chatbox is frowned upon.
A page with just one pic and nothing but comments (usually shitpost) isn't really "Temper pics" esque.

Anyway, you look awfully familiar...
Do I know you from outside of Temp?
I know what you mean, I just feel that squashing a lot of chat outside of compliments (save for truly trash posts) in a thread like this isn't terribly organic for a community like this.
Anyway, you wouldn't believe how many times I get told I look familiar. I guess I just have one of those faces. My favorite to date had to be when I was told I look familiar and asked if I was from Norway. The only time I've been outside the US is when I was three-and-a-half, mom and dad took me up to British Columbia, in Canada. So, no, safe to assume I'm not from Norway :P

Reactions: DinohScene

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
There were TOO much shitposting there for a while. There were replies just for the sake of replying, without any meaningful content. Comments are fine, compliments, discussion about stuff related to something in the pictures are fine.

But this isn't the place to just write mindless comments to bump up your post count.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were TOO much shitposting there for a while. There were replies just for the sake of replying, without any meaningful content. Comments are fine, compliments, discussion about stuff related to something in the pictures are fine.

But this isn't the place to just write mindless comments to bump up your post count.
Okay, yes, that I totally agree with. See? Context is great :)

Reactions: Issac

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users