New Zealand
fcPcR.jpg

Harumy

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm posting in Toni's vault! :D
Some of you have already seen the photo but i don't care :)

ninja :ninja: i like your eyes btw

Yeah ninja style! xD
thank you :)

You. Are. So. Beautiful.
Add me on skype? ^_^
hahaha

Thank you :)
I'm ninja, i dont use skype :ninja:

Harumy is actually a 24 year old guy that likes to act as a girl in case most of you don't know. o.O

Yea sure... And you're a perv.. Oh wait...

D

Deleted User

ninja :ninja: i like your eyes btw

Yeah ninja style! xD
thank you :)

You. Are. So. Beautiful.
Add me on skype? ^_^
hahaha

Thank you :)
I'm ninja, i dont use skype :ninja:

Harumy is actually a 24 year old guy that likes to act as a girl in case most of you don't know. o.O

Yea sure... And you're a perv.. Oh wait...
no prob ninja :blink:

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
*snip*

Yush, according to people I look girly .__.
*cough* i seriously hope you don't go out in the wild in such outfit/look and it was just a picture for the fun of it.. Else be prepared for hairy guys leaning on your back, If that's not your thing, you have some questions to ask to yourself :wtf: . Also sorry to burst your bubble but Hello Kitty is so cute.. If you are a little girl >.<

Yes I do wear that shirt in public and I don't really care about what people think of me ;]
I've had several hairy old men stalking me in public but I can't be bothered.
And Hello Kitty is cute for little girls indeed.
But It's my decision to wear it and be obsessed with it.

Imho. it's better then wearing a pink shirt and being exactly like those jersey shore scum.
Or other generic youngsters where violence is the answer to everything.

Glad you'r aware the world we live in is a dangerous one.. I say all this for your own profit, as Hello Kitty shirt + girly attitude is like a sign stating R.A.P.E ME on your back and even though i don't know you from adam or eve, i do care for the safety of my fellow human beings.. Just remember this wise one : "Be careful what you wish for". !! :O

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
*snip*

*cough* i seriously hope you don't go out in the wild in such outfit/look and it was just a picture for the fun of it.. Else be prepared for hairy guys leaning on your back, If that's not your thing, you have some questions to ask to yourself :wtf: . Also sorry to burst your bubble but Hello Kitty is so cute.. If you are a little girl >.<

Yes I do wear that shirt in public and I don't really care about what people think of me ;]

Imho. it's better then wearing a pink shirt and being exactly like those jersey shore scum.

Glad you'r aware the world we live in is a dangerous one.. I say all this for your own profit, as Hello Kitty shirt + girly attitude is like a sign stating R.A.P.E ME on your back and even though i don't know you from adam or eve, i do care for the safety of my fellow human beings.. Just remember this wise one : "Be careful what you wish for". !! :O

I know that, That's one of the reasons why I refuse to be "normal" and "be like everyone else"
I'm against violence when you could solve 99% of all conflicts with a civilized discussion.

It's just to bad that violence is the solution for everything these days...
If people can't win a discussion they turn to violence.

I appreciate your concerns about your fellow humans.
I tend to do the same.
But It really is my choice to dress this way.
I've been called "[censored]" and "homosexual" a gazillion times.
I've been laughed at and made fun of, but I always remind myself that I'm way better then those people.
I'm used to people mistaking me for a girl or people acting all tough by insulting/harassing others.
They just can't deal with people that are somewhat different from themselves.

I admit that at first people that love furry stuff kind of creeped me out but I accepted them.
In the end we're all human beings and pretty much all the same.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip*

I know that, That's one of the reasons why I refuse to be "normal" and "be like everyone else"
I'm against violence when you could solve 99% of all conflicts with a civilized discussion.

It's just to bad that violence is the solution for everything these days...
If people can't win a discussion they turn to violence.

I appreciate your concerns about your fellow humans.
I tend to do the same.
But It really is my choice to dress this way.
I've been called "[censored]" and "homosexual" a gazillion times.
I've been laughed at and made fun of, but I always remind myself that I'm way better then those people.
I'm used to people mistaking me for a girl or people acting all tough by insulting/harassing others.
They just can't deal with people that are somewhat different from themselves.

I admit that at first people that love furry stuff kind of creeped me out but I accepted them.
In the end we're all human beings and pretty much all the same.
i like hello kitty myself and of course other thing that may seem girlie but i really could care less of what people think about me i even prefer sweet and flowery scents of bodywash then the manly ones just because i cant stand those musky scents but i get weird looks myself from my family but oh well im gay and proud of it i agree and support you in you decision to wear hello kitty and other things like it

Reactions: 1 person

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to "Like" Vulpes' post so hard that hopefully it derails this thread back into a picture post gallery and not a discussion of fashion or social sensibility.

katrina-may20-2002.jpg

Way too many people discussing particular individuals' taste or choices and not enough people posting pictures of their own. Following up when people respond about the picture is okay, but people who extend the discussion over several pages without contributing pictures themselves only foul this thread up. Make it a fair exchange and post photos of your own, IMO.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
  • wiihackZlol @ wiihackZlol:
    hey anyone here?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wii experts at your service we can Abracadaba anything made by Nintendo for your piracy needs
    +1
    Now your playing with power!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guys five unmarked black vans with red letters just pulled up at my house :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ancientboi called FBI on you. You better flush your stash.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, been lazy. Been inside playing games for last few days, too hot outside, was 97 degrees F today. It was so hot outside, I seen a dog chasing a cat, and they both were walking.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fallout4, pubg, Starfield, Forza, Still wakes the Deep, just to name a few
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's just ancientboi left me his laptop
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Who are/ were they?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some Nintendo execs wanted to give him a promotion
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    party van
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get in the van
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    5 day weekend starts now :D
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Have off tomorrow for Juneteenth, then took thursday and Friday off to make the most out of the mid-week day off lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    5 days of straight fap
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    enter the goon cave
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi likes the goonies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good week to take time off, so damn hot! You can catch up on some gaming While staying in the AC, or do like ken does, fap all week.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Good week to take time off, so damn hot! You can catch up on some gaming While staying in the...