TempCraft SMP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Forstride
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,672
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Likes Likes 1

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
2,761
Reaction score
843
Trophies
1
Age
34
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
1,056
Country
United States
http://imgur.com/8ZILc.png]http://imgur.com/8ZILc.png]http://imgur.com/8ZILc.png]http://imgur.com/8ZILc.png]
As some (Or none) of you may have known, TempCraft, which as of lately, only hosted a Classic server, was planning on hosting an SMP server. Well, the day has come for us to finally launch it and make it available to the public.

First things first. We have a site for the server, tempcraft.net. The site has a forum for discussing both the SMP and Classic server, and just general Minecraft stuff. You can also submit ban appeals for either server, as well as staff applications, which our friendly staff will review and take into consideration.

Second, to access the SMP server, use smp.tempcraft.net as the server IP. Our server also has an IRC channel, which is #tempcraft.survival, on irc2.gbatemp.net:5190. We also have a channel for our Classic server, which is #tempcraft.

Thanks for reading about TempCraft's new SMP server, and we look forward to seeing you online![/p]
icon11.gif
Tempcraft Website
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mama Dizzys
Just bought MineCraft a couple of days ago and yesterday I was looking for the tempcraft smp server, which wasn't avaible.. :3 Good job people!
 
Yay, been waiting for an online server to play on
smile.gif


I will be online this evening. Also, I registered on TempCraft, as Wabsta.
And, will I be able to build right away? Or does someone need to give me permission first?
 
How do I get on it? I've got no idea lol, I can get on Tempcraft easily but how do I get onto this?
 
Tried playing but the game keeps crashing on tempcraft. Don't know why, it's working properly with other smp servers / single player mode. °_°

P.S. Is the /item command disabled? It gives me "Uknown command".
 
Mothalovin' awesome!

I never liked the "whitelist" type servers, but for the 'temp, I'll make an exception.

Edit: Nevermind. Those applications are for staff. Harhar.
 
I would be playing but...


MINECRAFT HAS CRASHED! D:


QUOTE said:
Code:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂMinecraft has crashed!ÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ----------------------ÂÂÂÂÂÂ

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected].
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 10/27/10 3:41 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Alpha v1.1.2_01
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_21, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce 8400 GS/PCI/SSE2 version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
ÂÂÂÂat fz.b(SourceFile:58)
ÂÂÂÂat fz.a(SourceFile:54)
ÂÂÂÂat bn.a(SourceFile:152)
ÂÂÂÂat e.a(SourceFile:942)
ÂÂÂÂat iq.c(SourceFile:342)
ÂÂÂÂat iq.b(SourceFile:284)
ÂÂÂÂat net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:608)
ÂÂÂÂat java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT e9cfd52b ----------

It keeps happening... /cries
 
Awesome!
I'm gonna make a GBAtemp mascot player skin to celebrate!
tongue.gif

As soon as I have time. xD

See ya guys on the server then.
 
tails100 said:
AND FLYING JELLYFISH LIKE GHOSTS!
Not to mention biomes. I plan to portal way out and discover a new land that is (hopefully) not a snow world like my world currently is. I kind of like the snow world, but discovering some other climate would be great.
 

Site & Scene News