TempCraft SMP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Forstride
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,673
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Likes Likes 1
I love this server
biggrin.gif

I already have and underwater base which leads to miles and miles of cavern containing diamonds and it's near the spawn point if anyone needs. I'm just gonna vacate it and start a new home somewhere
smile.gif
 
Ah great, and now I'm banned for something I didn't do. Oh well....that was a wonderful first experience as far as SMP goes (sarcasm, by the way).
 
9th_Sage said:
Ah great, and now I'm banned for something I didn't do. Oh well....that was a wonderful first experience as far as SMP goes (sarcasm, by the way).
You're posting in the wrong place regarding bans
tongue.gif

we DID set up http://tempcraft.net/appeal for a reason

EDIT: You've been unbanned, TDWP_FTW admitted it was an accident
 
WOOHOO! MINECRAFT FTW!

For those having issues, there's an update on the 31st that will (hopefully) fix a LOT of multiplayer issues, including connection issues, invincible monsters and animals, and so on. Check out Notch's blog and the forums for complete list ^.^

manomanoman is it sunday yet?

I won't get any work done at this rate >.
 
Antoligy said:
we DID set up http://tempcraft.net/appeal for a reason

EDIT: You've been unbanned, TDWP_FTW admitted it was an accident
Yeah, I noticed afterwards that you had that on the tempcraft site (sorry). Also, it certainly wasn't an accident, but yeah...he PMed me here, told me about lifting the ban and apologized since (I guess?) the real culprit revealed themselves.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted