Tempcast Update

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to mention that the next Tempcast will be recorded within the next week. I still don't have my Cyclo DS yet, so any content on my part relating to any of the most current DS games and homebrew with be nothing. However, according to Canada Post it's on it's way of leaving the country, and according to US Postal Service they've been notified that it will soon be arriving in the country so maybe in a week I'll have it.

But before I wonder too far into a long rant about that let me switch back into talking about the Tempcast. Since I have no access to a DS flashcart I figured I'd continue being a bore in the next one, and to hopefully make that not happen asking you guys for suggestions and comments about the show. Any ideas for sections of the Tempcast you'd like to see? Something we are currently doing but could do better? Want to kick me off the Tempcast and see someone who is better at this sort of thing?
laugh.gif

Just leave any information like those things in the comments here and I'll check into them. Of course, it doesn't mean we'll do it. And also, even if we DO do it, it doesn't mean you'll see it in the next episode, but they are welcome. Also, if you are at least average at using a PC, have a good network speed(not required, but prefered), and a mic(required obviously) and would like to be a special guest on the next episode LET ME KNOW and we'll see about getting you in if it's possible. And also a reminder that emails to podcast at gbatemp dot net with any questions, comments, or concerns are also welcome.

-
SpikeySmiley.png

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plan it out.

Recap GBAtemp news, read highlights from threads, talk about releases (any gems?), rumors, games you are looking forward to, etc.

It's fun to listen to you guys talk about stuff, but it could be so much better.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The podcasts have been getting better and better recently, I prefer it when you talk about stuff other than what's been in the news, because as an active member of the forums I don't like to just hear the same things again.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
The podcasts have been getting better and better recently, I prefer it when you talk about stuff other than what's been in the news, because as an active member of the forums I don't like to just hear the same things again.

but...but...but...Rock Band
frown.gif

Agreed though, I like hearing new things in the gaming world (and not just people talking out their ass for an hour haha)

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not saying that podcast should be a blunt recap of gbatemp/scene news, instead pick out most interesting temp-ish happenings of the week and talk about them, rather than, oh I don't know... french prostitutes?
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...