Tell me something neat to buy for $80 or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the Wolf of Wall Street has taught me anything, it's that Penny Stocks are the way to go.

At least, I think so. I always make it 20 or so minutes before I, uh, get distracted, but that's the gist of it, I think.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the Wolf of Wall Street has taught me anything, it's that Penny Stocks are the way to go.

At least, I think so. I always make it 20 or so minutes before I, uh, get distracted, but that's the gist of it, I think.
Penny stocks these days don't work like they did in that movie. For one, most penny stocks are internet trade able so you can't exactly telemarket them to gullible buyers, and they're alot of work because you have to constantly buy and dump stocks. In man cases it would be unwise to keep some penny stocks in your possession for more than a few minutes. And $80 isn't a good start for get rich schemes in penny stocks. You'd likely lose thousands before you start to turn around your 1st profits, and thats if you ever profit. And those broker fees doe.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Bacon. Lots of bacon.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a hoodie for my cat, a USB-powered oscilating mini-desk fan, a 64GB usb 3 flash drive, tetris link, a couple of clickable fiber-tipped stylus, usbotg cable with external power for hdd, printer ink and strawberry kiwi ludens. $80 not so well spent but regret nothing. TY people.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
buy 80$ worth of bubblegum and make new friends giving strips of gum away

edit: oh no, you threw away the prospect of being liked by new people for a cat hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...