Technical Problems...

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do any of you guys have experience in fixing Type-65 TARDISes? I got a hold of one cheap and I can't figure out how to get her running. The powerlinks to the Eye of Harmony keep dephasing and are misaligned. Something's wrong with the trans-systemical couplings though I've got no idea what. Without full power to the anti-croton shields any attempt to enter the time vortex will result in the entire destruction and recompilation of the universe. The dimensional-transcendance of the interior keeps changing resulting in me being stuck half way out of a hallway at one point when it shrunk down massively while I was investigating. Oh, and the parking brake's stuck on.

ANybody got ideas on getting this girl out of normal space?

Jamstruth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cleaning the ROM (Requiem Ortakion Mancipator) did nothing to help. I'm being serious here. Its a waste of a damn good machine this, just sitting in my shed. She could be seeing anything.
Just so you guys know btw, I may have accidently possibly disconnected the vortex regulator. This might result in an explosion which may or may not destroy all life on Earth. Its probably nothing. No need to worry at all. But if you have a working spaceship it may be an idea to evacuate the solarsystem. Just in case. Everything's probably going to be fine.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Jamstruth said:
Cleaning the ROM (Requiem Ortakion Mancipator) did nothing to help. I'm being serious here. Its a waste of a damn good machine this, just sitting in my shed. She could be seeing anything.
Just so you guys know btw, I may have accidently possibly disconnected the vortex regulator. This might result in an explosion which may or may not destroy all life on Earth. Its probably nothing. No need to worry at all. But if you have a working spaceship it may be an idea to evacuate the solarsystem. Just in case. Everything's probably going to be fine.
Did you format with panasonic SD formatter?

Jamstruth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
*Kicks console*
Holy crap, it works! Now I'm off to Barcelona, the planet not the country... parking brakes sitll stuck on though. Anyway, TALLY HO!!!!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How'd you end up with a Type 65? I thought the shipyards got blown into the wineries of Path when I accidentally cross circuited the air conditioning...
Of course, that was really their fault for not including a bigger sign on the locked door that the controls were behind. I mean, from a distance "Keep Out" and "Strictly Off Limits" look a lot like "Open to all". Especially when written in Gallifreyan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-