Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Releases SX OS v1.4

TX Releases Another Update To Their SX OS, with lots of nice improvements in v1.4
txos14.jpg

We have not heard from TX for a while, but don't worry, they back with nice new update to their SX OS, check out v1.4 below:

SX OS v1.4 Announcement
Good day, loyal users!

While we chip away at many different features for SX OS and additions to our SX hardware family we took a break to prepare an update for SX OS with some exciting new functionality and outstanding bug fixes.

Let's have a look at what's new and fixed in this release:
  • Integrated NSP installer
    With our last update we introduced the possibility of installing eShop NSP titles. However, this relied on using external tools and wasn't very user friendly. In this release we bring our own integrated NSP installer as part of our menu system. This is the neatest and easiest way of installing NSP titles, enjoy!
  • Integrated homebrew launcher
    Launching homebrew used to be done by launching NX HBMenu by holding R when entering the album. While we kept this possibility (mostly for developers), you can now also launch your favorite homebrew directly from our own menu!
  • IR / motion plus issue fixed
    A few games (like 1-2-Switch and Resident Evil) were suffering from freezes when enabling the joycon IR camera or motion controls.
  • Allow unsigned NCA
    People asked us if we could get rid of the NCA integrity checks, so we did! Custom NCA files, modified NCA files and repackaged NCA files should all work fine now.
  • Display SX OS version in menu
    To better distinguish the different versions of SX OS we introduced a small version number display in our menu.
  • LayeredFS fixes for 4.1.0
    There were certain issues with 'LayeredFS' for people on firmware 4.1.0. If you use 'LayeredFS' on that specific firmware there's good news for you: these issues have been identified and fixed!
And that's that for this release. We have quite the backlog of feature requests and todo's on our plate, but trust we'll get there!

-- Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2018 and beyond! --
:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh, after i deleted the game and the update, then installed the game alone it tells me to update the game in order to play it, however installing update will freeze the game, how not to make the switch not ask for update?

PS, i am on 4.1.
From the List Games required Firmware version sticky thread:
1. First make sure you cancel the upgrade!
2. Then press the power button and hold for about 5 seconds
3. Choose power off
4. Hold down VOL+ and VOL- and pres simultaneously the power button
5. Choose update but do not update... instead cancel the process!
6. Shut down the console and restart normally

Reactions: aos10

Commodore Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I missing a step? I install an eShop game nsp through this, it appears on my main menu and when I try to launch it it tells me I need to own the software to play it and points me to the eShop. Maybe being stupid, I'm very tired

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed latest Zelda DLC update, with latest game update, and the game say that the DLC is not up do date :/ So no DLC.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX Releases Another Update To Their SX OS, with lots of nice improvements in v1.4
View attachment 136989

We have not heard from TX for a while, but don't worry, they back with nice new update to their SX OS, check out v1.4 below:

SX OS v1.4 Announcement

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole
wow. ordering my second sx-pro right now.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does labo work now? It cracks me up imagining people trying to play labo with out any of the cardboard stuff.

Also what's with the first sentence, will we chip away at sxos we took a break to update sxos.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I missing a step? I install an eShop game nsp through this, it appears on my main menu and when I try to launch it it tells me I need to own the software to play it and points me to the eShop. Maybe being stupid, I'm very tired

Im getting this for Snake Pass, simply wont load and says unlinked account or some shit. Sonic Mania plus venom release installs but wont load. Says check for update, i cancel and have no way to load it. Nsp is a bit hit and miss so far. Others ive tried worked fine like ikaruga

golanb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Noob question.
Installing NSP games with the CWF SX OS 1.4 on a MicroSD will allow me to play the installed NSP games on the OFW? Or will I need to the Jig+Sx Pro combo to run the NSPs

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You sometimes need to install updates NSP with the main NSP to be able to launch it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Noob question.
Installing NSP games with the CWF SX OS 1.4 on a MicroSD will allow me to play the installed NSP games on the OFW? Or will I need to the Jig+Sx Pro combo to run the NSPs
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F