Team-Xecuter Releases SX OS v1.4

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by garyopa, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    if you don't play those games that freezes on 1.3 then sure, you don't need to update

2. Milenko

Milenko GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    What 1.4 errors?

3. josephdin

josephdin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2018
    United States
    is this a new bug or the same battery bug? I also noticed that auto rcm drains my switch pretty damn fast even in sleep mode, almost always i end up having to jig it back to life with 40+minute charge beforehand. At least add a charging notification so i can see my switch charging in rcm mode :(

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    RCM is part of the Switch itself, we can’t change its behaviour.

Drakia likes this.
  5. subcon959

subcon959 teh retro

Dec 24, 2008
    That's a bit like not watching a movie because of bad reviews. It shouldn't be, but this is 'temp so user testimony is to be taken with several grains of salt.

6. Ragenrok

Ragenrok Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2018
    Canada
    I know on 1.4 I do get the occasional crash/freeze up, no specific game (has happened in Kirby, mario + rabbids and mario kart) and both with .xci backups and physical game carts. Not a huge deal, I just have to hold the power button down for 15 seconds then relaunch sx but im hoping 1.5 fixes this.

7. jimmykarlbird

jimmykarlbird Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2018
    United States
    First post here, and I've probably spent about 5 or 10 hours this week reading this as well as other threads on this site. Lots of good information but also lots of bickering, jeepers...Anyhow, I'm very excited to get my SX Pro, and hopefully can follow the many guides on here to decipher the best way to take advantage. I've gained a vast amount of knowledge here, which is good, cause I haven't been anywhere near the modding scene since the 360. Thanks for all the good information, and entertainment. Hopefully I can find some good guides on here to get kick started, but it looks like the 1.4 update is pretty stellar, and can't wait to get started.

Ragenrok likes this.
  8. Supreme23

Supreme23 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 13, 2017
    United States
    Will SX OS be adding their own cheat engine?

morrison22 likes this.
  9. morrison22

morrison22 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 26, 2005
    United States
    Why don't you e-mail them and see what they say? :teach:

Supreme23 likes this.
  10. duniabiru

duniabiru Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    i didn't notice this until the battery runs out then i can't boot into switch or RCM (not Auto RCM, already uninstall due to heavy battery usage), now i am run out of battery
    i can't charge with the original charger, but i can charge very little using PC USB C cable (even after 6 hours charging, almost not much battery improved, can only boot to SX OS menu , but cannot boot into OFW or CFW
    any suggestion what to do? coz am already desperate that i can't use the switch anymore

help or explanation or hint to do is very needed.. thanks

11. Mr. Wizard

Mr. Wizard Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time

Mar 20, 2015
    Canada
    E8 lattice
    Plug it directly to the official nintendo charger or pc (no dock) then press power for 20 seconds to make sure it's off and leave it be over night.

Last edited by Mr. Wizard, Aug 15, 2018
  12. Hillage

Hillage Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2013
    United States
    Anyone have a link for 1.4? I can't find one in SX site and it seems like 1.5 broke freeshop

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    All you need to do is copy the current link address and change the version number to match the one you want to download like so:https://sx.xecuter.com/download/SXOS_v1.4.zip

14. Mr. Wizard

Mr. Wizard Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time

Mar 20, 2015
    Canada
    E8 lattice
    Last edited by Mr. Wizard, Aug 15, 2018
    Draxzelex likes this.
  15. Fred Molyneux

Fred Molyneux Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2014
    Canada
    They clearly stated several times to customers who emailed them or shops they will add cheats. Just I guess it is quite a lot of work, so might not be on the next update, but I sure hope so. We will have to be a little patient. But if they keep on improving like that, I don't mind waiting.

16. Hillage

Hillage Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2013
    United States
    Thanks. The other link wasn't working. Appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

17. midstor

midstor GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2018
    United States
    Sean? SEAN?

18. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    Is there a valid reason to bumb this thread?

19. midstor
    This message by midstor has been removed from public view by linuxares, Sep 9, 2018, Reason: Necrobumping without proper information.
    Sep 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.