Team-Xecuter Demos SX PRO and OS working fully on v5.1.0 Switch

Its only been a couple of days, since the exclusive pics of TX factory, and now we have a brand-new demo video from the SX team!

SX510.jpg

Welcome to one of the last Team Xecuter announcement before we let the reviewers take over!

As promised, here is a new video of our latest SX OS running games and homebrew under 5.1.0. This is pretty close to what you will have in the V1.0 of SX OS. But we are still working...

As a quick fact update, during our latest tweaking before launch, we now have 10 (instead of original 5) successive boots without the opportunity to auto recharge. Standby time remains the same (approximately 1 week) and battery drainage has been dropped from 25mA to 13mA while console is awake and dongle plugged in.
  • Q: Can I play my Switch running SX OS while being docked?
    A:
    Absolutely. You just need to have it undocked when you power up your Switch to load SX OS. Once done, dock it and play for as long as you don't completely power it off again.
  • Q: I know I'm asking too much and it's early, (sorry) would it be possible to get Bluetooth audio (or even Bluetooth controller) support within the CFW.
    I know a lot of people would dig that on other forums (including a clean internet browser that has YouTube unblocked) if this is possible?
    A:
    If it is doable, we will try. Please read text below about such requests, you are fully entitled to request anything, we will do our best in order of user's most wanted features.
We receive hundreds of email daily with hundreds of request/suggestions. We thank you for them. We do not reply to everyone, although most people do receive a reply, but rest assure we read them all. And we take note. We have requests for emunand, Nand back up, themable SX OS, soldered version... the list goes on!

SX OS and its affiliated products (first one being SX Pro) are a work in progress. You paid not only for a device but also for support.
And we will bring it to you. Most on demand or important features will be added first, some are already being worked on as you read this, and we will take it step by step.

Thank you for the trust you placed in us, we will deliver!

Team Xecuter, Rocking the Switch in 2018!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

D

Deleted User

They're just not capable of it without stealing TX's work.
This is an absurd viewpoint. Of course they're capable of it. They just haven't done it yet because they want to make sure everything is stable. I mean sleep mode didn't even work until recently. By the way, there were at least 3 completely independently developed Wii backup loaders which didn't steal each other's code.

valrond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This is an absurd viewpoint. Of course they're capable of it. They just haven't done it yet because they want to make sure everything is stable. I mean sleep mode didn't even work until recently. By the way, there were at least 3 completely independently developed Wii backup loaders which didn't steal each other's code.

Oh, they will, eventually. But there is a differnce. TX already has one. That is the difference of people working professionally, hey work around the clock, and people that work on this as a hobby, they work when they can/want. You want to wait? You will get it. Eventually. You want it know? You buy it from TX. It's that simple.

Reactions: tinkle

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Oh, they will, eventually. But there is a differnce. TX already has one. That is the difference of people working professionally, hey work around the clock, and people that work on this as a hobby, they work when they can/want. You want to wait? You will get it. Eventually. You want it know? You buy it from TX. It's that simple.
Obviously there's a noticeable difference between hobby and job. CEMU devs are getting paid a substantial amount, and progress is insane. Dolphin took quite a while to get to where it's at today. However, to talk down on the hobby devs (or call them "inept") is nothing short of arrogant.

Reactions: Deleted User

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"I'm experienced in this field and these devs are all fucking geniuses! Serious devs don't make backup loaders because it's something FAR too easy, even a rookie can write simple cart to sd redirection."

And yet, there isn't a backup loader in sight. If you're so smart, why don't you write one for us eh?

I don't quite know how you could read something like that in my comments?!

1. They are not all geniuses (neither am i)

2. Serious devs don't support piracy because they know the value
of hard work and don't support stealing it.
Gamedevelopers deserve to get paid!
That has nothing to do with the difficulty.

3. I never said that rookies can write backuploaders.
I compared the difficulty of r/w redirections with layeredfs

4: Where did i say that i am able to create a backuploader?
I develop software for windows and z/os.
Haven't ever written directly for consoles and i am not interested
in spending several weeks learning it.

Last edited by MHDestination,

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
lame. i was hoping to only buy the dongle once since my freinds want their switch modded too. woulda been cheaper if the software part was permanent
If you leave the switch in sleep mode you won't need to. It's only required on cold boot. Also there's autorcm if you want to do that you wouldn't need the dongle every time. Citation needed on that last sentence.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
lame. i was hoping to only buy the dongle once since my freinds want their switch modded too. woulda been cheaper if the software part was permanent
Tbf you only need to buy the dongle once for multiple systems.. You just need to buy a separate license. It'll needed everytime they reboot though. :P

PojarNazarovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
It's funny how again and again people trying to convince that atmosphere is better, but in fact atmosphere didn't even past prerelease stage, like SX OS. Maybe, just maybe, it will be better sometime, but for now atmosphere didn't even fully complete. And about anti piracy staff, if no one give a damn about it, why there is lots of preorders been made? Hacking always leads to piracy. And boy, this is fun to see, how atmosphere fanboys without proper and constructive opinion trying to convince TX buyers that they are wrong, because reswitched told it. (I'm not saying that all who support atmosphere is idiots, I read a lot of opinions, and some of them was pretty good, but most of them is about "piracy is wrong, they steal atmosphere code, TX users are stupid and blablablab)

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I would like this just for the HomeBrew-feature (savefile-editing and such), but since I am afraid of the ban-risk, I don't imagine I'll take the plunge ever :mellow:

valrond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If you leave the switch in sleep mode you won't need to. It's only required on cold boot. Also there's autorcm if you want to do that you wouldn't need the dongle every time. Citation needed on that last sentence.

I think with the auto RCM you won't need the jig, but still need the dongle.

Reactions: Nollog

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously, what's with all the tribal shit these days. I blame sports. It's like people can't just exist, they need to be on a team putting down other people on the opposing team. Politics is the same I guess.. no individuals just a bunch of sheep towing the line.

Is it so hard to just appreciate what everyone in the scene is doing to make the Switch more enjoyable?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, I thought you all were being really harsh to each other and not making sense until I realized you were all responding to someone I had blocked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: The animators knew what they were doing.