Haptism

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

First of all, thank you for all the people who will read or answer to that subject.
I will probably seem dumb for what i will ask but it will be more dumb to die without the answer.

I actually have the following equipments for my switch
  • 1 Switch Not patched with OFW
  • 1 Switch Not Patched Banned with OFW 10.0.2
  • 128 GB SD Card with 11.0.0 Emunand on Hidden Partition made with SX OS
  • 512 GB SD Card clean
  • 4Tb External HDD
  • 1 SX PRO Dongle with Licences
So now, i want to know can i use my 512 GB SD card to install Atmosphere with an Emunand on Hidden Partition by using my SX pro Dongle without losing the possibility to used my 128 GB and the Emunand with 11.0.0 Emunand on Hidden Partition made on SX OS ?
I know the chances of SX OS not being updated anymore are high, but i need to have the XCI Launch with the HDD for when i'm not at house during WE for kids who love to launch game from the HDD and play on the TV.
If possibile it will only need of me to change the SD card,do the boot and put console on dock each WE i will not be at house.

Thanks for your time

PS: I have visited SwitchHackingEasy, SX to Atmosphere, and How to Setup Atmosphere on Emummc and i can't detach myself of the fact it will not cause problem, dumb no ? ^^

Last edited by Haptism,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

First of all, thank you for all the people who will read or answer to that subject.
I will probably seem dumb for what i will ask but it will be more dumb to die without the answer.

I actually have the following equipments for my switch
  • 1 Switch Not patched with OFW
  • 1 Switch Not Patched Banned with OFW 10.0.2
  • 128 GB SD Card with 11.0.0 Emunand on Hidden Partition made with SX OS
  • 512 GB SD Card clean
  • 4Tb External HDD
  • 1 SX PRO Dongle with Licences
So now, i want to know can i use my 512 GB SD card to install Atmosphere with an Emunand on Hidden Partition by using my SX pro Dongle without losing the possibility to used my 128 GB and the Emunand with 11.0.0 Emunand on Hidden Partition made on SX OS ?
I know the chances of SX OS not being updated anymore are high, but i need to have the XCI Launch with the HDD for when i'm not at house during WE for kids who love to launch game from the HDD and play on the TV.
If possibile it will only need of me to change the SD card,do the boot and put console on dock each WE i will not be at house.

Thanks for your time

PS: I have visited SwitchHackingEasy, SX to Atmosphere, and How to Setup Atmosphere on Emummc and i can't detach myself of the fact it will not cause problem, dumb no ? ^^
I don't see why you wouldn't mostly because you never install Atmosphere much like you never install SX OS. Both CFW are just files on your SD card so you simply launch into them at your choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.