Team-Xecuter Demos SX PRO and OS working fully on v5.1.0 Switch

Its only been a couple of days, since the exclusive pics of TX factory, and now we have a brand-new demo video from the SX team!

SX510.jpg

Welcome to one of the last Team Xecuter announcement before we let the reviewers take over!

As promised, here is a new video of our latest SX OS running games and homebrew under 5.1.0. This is pretty close to what you will have in the V1.0 of SX OS. But we are still working...

As a quick fact update, during our latest tweaking before launch, we now have 10 (instead of original 5) successive boots without the opportunity to auto recharge. Standby time remains the same (approximately 1 week) and battery drainage has been dropped from 25mA to 13mA while console is awake and dongle plugged in.
  • Q: Can I play my Switch running SX OS while being docked?
    A:
    Absolutely. You just need to have it undocked when you power up your Switch to load SX OS. Once done, dock it and play for as long as you don't completely power it off again.
  • Q: I know I'm asking too much and it's early, (sorry) would it be possible to get Bluetooth audio (or even Bluetooth controller) support within the CFW.
    I know a lot of people would dig that on other forums (including a clean internet browser that has YouTube unblocked) if this is possible?
    A:
    If it is doable, we will try. Please read text below about such requests, you are fully entitled to request anything, we will do our best in order of user's most wanted features.
We receive hundreds of email daily with hundreds of request/suggestions. We thank you for them. We do not reply to everyone, although most people do receive a reply, but rest assure we read them all. And we take note. We have requests for emunand, Nand back up, themable SX OS, soldered version... the list goes on!

SX OS and its affiliated products (first one being SX Pro) are a work in progress. You paid not only for a device but also for support.
And we will bring it to you. Most on demand or important features will be added first, some are already being worked on as you read this, and we will take it step by step.

Thank you for the trust you placed in us, we will deliver!

Team Xecuter, Rocking the Switch in 2018!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't think of any reason why you couldn't use the same jig and dongle to boot Atmosphere instead so that doesn't seem like a differentiating point.

If you need Deja Vu to get into Atmosphere on a Switch beyond 3.0.2..... and seeing as how all signs point to Deja Vu being a web exploit......... if you can send that payload via the T-X dongle, I guess your point is very valid.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
We lack a way to differentiate between crappy jigs and quality jigs. Don't exactly have an ESRB for jigs.

Joy-con battery is irrelevant since with TX's product the jig is used to enter RCM using the pins on the Switch not within the Joy-Cons. Also what you perceive as a minor problem can become numerous threads of users who are less capable of figuring out the problem that creates unnecessary clutter which could be mitigated if TX was a little more clear about using AutoRCM.
Dude you quoted the battery problem in auto rcm thats the joycon battery importance, even if your swktch battery is dead the joycon will let it go to rcm, its a very specific situation and it was created because of our God devs confusion

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude you quoted the battery problem in auto rcm thats the joycon battery importance, even if your swktch battery is dead the joycon will let it go to rcm, its a very specific situation and it was created because of our God devs confusion
The Joy-Con will only allow you to enter RCM if pins 9 and 10 are bent which most users will not be doing with TX's modchip as they are offering their own jig to insert into the Switch as well as AutoRCM. An unmodified Joy-Con will not let you enter RCM.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
The Joy-Con will only allow you to enter RCM if pins 9 and 10 are bent which most users will not be doing with TX's modchip as they are offering their own jig to insert into the Switch as well as AutoRCM. An unmodified Joy-Con will not let you enter RCM.
Dude you don't even understand I quoted about auto RCM that the only way that you are affected is if the switch battery is dead and the joycons battery are dead, auto rcm is the best way to handle and not jigs, even though without auto RCM there is no particular charging

Last edited by kamesenin888,

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Why no more news? TX is dead? They're waiting until reviewer gets their units to make an announcement about that?

valrond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No, no DLC has been dumped. Only one eShop games was dumped. No updates, no DLC.

Well, technically, we don't *need* backups for DLC, do we?. We need backups for our physical games. I'm much more comfortable with my games on my microsd and the original on their box. That is what I did with my DS. But with DLC, well, you can't lose it or break it, can you?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude you don't even understand I quoted about auto RCM that the only way that you are affected is if the switch battery is dead and the joycons battery are dead, auto rcm is the best way to handle and not jigs, even though without auto RCM there is no particular charging
If you are saying that a Joy-Con can provide battery life to a fully drained Switch, I would like some proof of this.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are saying that a Joy-Con can provide battery life to a fully drained Switch, I would like some proof of this.
Can you check the thread about the WARNING about auto RCM, ktemkin confirmed that it does some trickle, I will not find the information for you, its in that thread

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you check the thread about the WARNING about auto RCM, ktemkin confirmed that it does some trickle, I will not find the information for you, its in that thread
If you are referring to this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/important-psa-autorcm-battery-warning.505192/, there is no mention of "Joy Con" at all apart from one user mentioning a dock-less Joy-Con-less Switch as an emergency charging cradle if the PD controller decides to block charging.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check page 4, dude you are so annoying
(sorry jjbredesen)
OK.

So @ktemkin has just clarified this on Discord, turns out Tux was wrong.

If the SoC is completely dead (absolutely no power) the PD controller has a mode for saving the battery where it will "trickle charge" until the battery has a certain charge, so this is a false alarm.... however it can still fail requiring the battery to be removed and then reinserted to fix.
This post has absolutely nothing to do with Joy-Cons. The PD controller is within the USB-C port on the Switch, not located anywhere near the Joy-Con rails.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will not discuss with an atmosphere fan anymore its too tiring
Then I shall leave you with this, unbiased and tested information that would be vital had TX released it but did not.
Still draining the battery to 90% by gaming (the drain seems normal btw).

After that I'll do this:
2x Reboot -> Check %
Hekate -> Power off -> Boot -> check %
Hekate -> Reboot -> check %
Reboot -> Check %

(Mind you, I'll skip the "disconnect battery" step. I don't want to disassemble it now. I'm a freak with the full cleaning/rubbing thermal paste/cleaning with microfiber cloth/reapplying thermal paste and it will take a lot of time for me.)

Then I'll start the real test in hekate with PC and check the USB controller drainage.
Then load hekate -> power off -> enter RCM to check with the wall adapter meter.

EDIT:
BTW, the results are ready.
I'm eating now, and then I'll write a proper post of my findings.
I now know why there's so confusion on this matter :P
I believe this is the trickle charge you're referring to.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Then I shall leave you with this, unbiased and tested information that would be vital had TX released it but did not.
I believe this is the trickle charge you're referring to.
Dont care, atmosphere fan,you are the only one like we need lower firmware, we need to use a webkit exploit to access cfw, you are completely biased against tx

Last edited by kamesenin888,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on guys this is not helping anyone. the only pro tx has right now is it can play backups day one but atmosphere can not day one.
both are a cfw and in the end both will work the same as atmosphere will be able to play backups all the same as TX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ... +1