Hacking Team Xecuter CFW...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wandering is team xecuter developing their own personal cfw version for the SXpro or are they waiting/using Michaels cfw? I don’t think this question has been answered the cfw part of it all seems very vague to me.

Last edited by Reecey,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wandering is team xecuter developing their own cfw version for the TXPro or are they waiting/using Michaels cfw? I don’t think this question has been answered the cfw part seems very vague.
It seems likely that they've developed their own CFW, but it's also possible they borrowed parts of Atmosphere.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems likely that they've developed their own CFW, but it's also possible they borrowed parts of Atmosphere.
In that case then if say they are using Michaels as it’s base then he should know if backup loading works on his cfw or is this a private development by TX. People who are buying the SXPro are only doing it for backup loading lets be honest.

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Their method of loading backups was developed by Team Xecuter.
Hmm, I’m thinking there must of been a bit of thanks very much from TX for Michaels cfw because they want it finished first and put together with the pro before it gets released to the public free! are you sure TX and Michael didn’t do a deal, one for the other I’m betting Michael will release a back up loader with his cfw when it’s time.

Last edited by Reecey,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I’m thinking there must of been a bit of thanks very much from TX for Michaels cfw because they want it finished first and put together with the pro before it gets released to the public free! are you sure TX and Michael didn’t do a deal, one for the other I’m betting Michael will release a back up loader with his cfw when it’s time.
SciresM is anti-piracy.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SciresM is anti-piracy.
He may say that I’m sure but where a lot of money is involved mate people will do just about anything don’t take that quote as concrete trust me! I’m not saying it won’t be released under someone else but I’m betting Michael has had the source first.

Last edited by Reecey,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He may say that I’m sure but where a lot of money is involved mate people will do just about anything don’t take that quote as concrete trust me!
There is nothing about Atmosphere's source that functions as a backup loader.

I'm not sure why I'm responding to this conspiracy nonsense.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There is nothing about Atmosphere's source that functions as a backup loader.

I'm not sure why I'm responding to this conspiracy nonsense.
Are you saying TX implements code within Michaels cfw for it to work? Suppose that’s a theory.

Also how can TX give a release date for the SXPro if the cfw hasn’t even been finished unless he is working with the team.

Last edited by Reecey,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying TX implements code within Michaels cfw for it to work? Suppose that’s a theory.
TX build their own BackUp loader.

They probably used SciresM Atmosphere and a Kinda FuseeGeelee to launch, since Kate stated that several people find a way to exploit the BUG on the tegra.
But SciresM does not, or dont care to have a BackUp loader.

lukhart

GBAtemp Stand User
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They COULD borrow some code from Atmosphere since it's open to public (anyone can use that code) and then build their own CFW alongside a backup loader. But the fact is that Atmosphere itself doesn't have and won't have (officially) a backup loader.

Last edited by lukhart,
Reactions: Reecey and Lacius

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We know very little about TX's CFW.
Yes your right that’s what bothers me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

TX build their own BackUp loader.

They probably used SciresM Atmosphere and a Kinda FuseeGeelee to launch, since Kate stated that several people find a way to exploit the BUG on the tegra.
But SciresM does not, or dont care to have a BackUp loader.
Yes I see now that’s the answer to the back up loader part but surely they will want the cfw finished and packed up ready to go to the end buyer before it gets released free to the general public so how does that work. Unless like the other guy said above thanks they can work on atmosphere without Michaels input.

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I’ve not bought any sx product, it just interests me the development side. We haven’t really been told much about the cfw side or even how the license activates the product from working, we haven’t even seen a video being posted of any xci files being put on an sd card activating the license, starting up the cfw and loading a back up, it’s all very vague to me! and it’s supposed to be released in say just over a weeks time. How do any of us even know the video is not just showing/loading games of an OFW side.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: lukhart

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve not bought any sx product, it just interests me the development side. We haven’t really been told much about the cfw side or even how the license activates the product from working, we haven’t even seen a video being posted of any xci files being put on an sd card activating the license, starting up the cfw and loading a back up, it’s all very vague to me! and it’s supposed to be released in say just over a weeks time. How do any of us even know the video is not just loading games of an OFW side.
That's the way these things usually work as the minute it's released the copycats will get to work putting out clones for a fraction of the price.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's the way these things usually work as the minute it's released the copycats will get to work putting out clones for a fraction of the price.
Yeah true. It’s just what bugs me, if I’m spending my £40.00 I want to see more hard facts, the reality of what I’m buying, if say it’s out the factory ready for resellers why not show us all more hard evidence of how it works I mean why not? that’s what I want to see.

Last edited by Reecey,

Red1Reaper

Asperger Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I’ve not bought any sx product, it just interests me the development side. We haven’t really been told much about the cfw side or even how the license activates the product from working, we haven’t even seen a video being posted of any xci files being put on an sd card activating the license, starting up the cfw and loading a back up, it’s all very vague to me!
We don't know nothing.

We hypothesise that maybe they have based their cfw or part of their cfw on atmosphere, sience it is open source and that would reduce how much they have to do, they can however have taken a very early version of atmosphere and build a very different cfw on top of that, they don't need sciresM to do it, the source code is online, they can download it at any moment and build things on top of that, they can even have not used atmosphere at all or just used atmosphere as a reference for certain things, its still a mistery.

The only thing we are sure are that they have build their own backup loader, sience atmosphere doesn't have one as SciresM is anti-piracy

Reactions: Reecey

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah true. It’s just what bugs me, if I’m spending my £40.00 I want to see more hard facts, the reality of what I’m buying, if say it’s out the factory ready for resellers why not show us all more hard evidence, that’s what I want to see.
what happened when they showed the dongle and jig . . . ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225