Software for Switch CFW (Atmosphere...)

BrunoHannover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good morning, I have a CFW-capable switch from 2017 and a Switch OLED CFW-capable. And I have previously used software from another provider, which has now switched to Pro packages etc. I can no longer use the full range of functions for free.

Is there a software package that I can use for free?

I would be very happy about an answer.

Oh, and where can I download this package?

Thanks in advance...

BrunoHannover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In the past there was only a free package. Everything was included. They have now moved to offering a standard package with limited functionality free of charge. And a Pro package with the full range of functions for money. For example, the Tesla overlay menu is included in the Pro package. This is no longer included in the standard package.

Maybe not that interesting, because I would like to use the software that everyone here on the site uses.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the past there was only a free package. Everything was included. They have now moved to offering a standard package with limited functionality free of charge. And a Pro package with the full range of functions for money. For example, the Tesla overlay menu is included in the Pro package. This is no longer included in the standard package.

Maybe not that interesting, because I would like to use the software that everyone here on the site uses.

There are CFW packs like SD Setup, Deepsea, HATS you can use.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get all the same files (usually more updated even) for completely free from said above user comments, or github. Don't be scammed!

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Good morning, I have a CFW-capable switch from 2017 and a Switch OLED CFW-capable. And I have previously used software from another provider, which has now switched to Pro packages etc. I can no longer use the full range of functions for free.

Is there a software package that I can use for free?

I would be very happy about an answer.

Oh, and where can I download this package?

Thanks in advance...
https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO