Hacking Discussion Team Excuter SX OX license delivery

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right, I checked order history and it shows 3 of my orders I attempted. "Awaiting paypal payment" from all 3. Assuming I just have to keep waiting for an email or?

now just use their websites contact us option and send them a message. you placed too many orders xD they have a bug in website as well. you can also mention in the message that gbatemp user- urdaddy said they would be fast with your order. worked with another guy ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, i got a message from them that i can pay with paypal, so i did.

Maybe you can ask her again?

thanks!

Order Nr.: WQMOYPSPT

email her a screenshot of paypal payment and confirm her that you paid and also ask for the code. say that gbatemp user: urdaddy is your reference!

No, credit card because of that same issue
well, paypal could have worked as well. use the website to ask her about the code as your payment went through already. and mention my username for faster replies ;)

trOublie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i tried buying from them for friends. no reply!
It was kind of weird actually. First, if you create an account and try to login, you will not be able to. Their site is currently extremely unstable.
You need to get on the site, add the OS to the cart (without any account) and complete the purchase. You'll not get any proof of your order or payment. BTC payment was cleared in 15 minutes. After another 45 minutes I've received the key on my email, but I could not even login on my account on their site.

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was kind of weird actually. First, if you create an account and try to login, you will not be able to. Their site is currently extremely unstable.
You need to get on the site, add the OS to the cart (without any account) and complete the purchase. You'll not get any proof of your order or payment. BTC payment was cleared in 15 minutes. After another 45 minutes I've received the key on my email, but I could not even login on my account on their site.

strange! but good for you that you got at least the key! Enjoy! currently waiting for my 400gb card to be delivered now.

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
well, paypal could have worked as well. use the website to ask her about the code as your payment went through already. and mention my username for faster replies ;)

thank you, i did that right now. awaiting the response now :toot:

JimmyG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from sxflashcard, too. Very kind communication and fast delivery of the license code via email after I sent paypal payment and told them the transaction id.

Also, they told me to tell any friends to use the voucher SX2018 to redeem a $2 discount. If I only knew *before* I ordered. If you use this voucher, why don't we share the saving? $1 for you, $1 for me? ;)

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I ordered from sxflashcard, too. Very kind communication and fast delivery of the license code via email after I sent paypal payment and told them the transaction id.

Also, they told me to tell any friends to use the voucher SX2018 to redeem a $2 discount. If I only knew *before* I ordered. If you use this voucher, why don't we share the saving? $1 for you, $1 for me? ;)

still waiting on my license... how long did you wait? i emailed them the payment too.

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
still waiting on my license... how long did you wait? i emailed them the payment too.
Ditto. I ordered off there 2 hours ago and still have yet to receive a license or a response email.

How did you guys pay via paypal if the screen freezes on the next page?

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ditto. I ordered off there 2 hours ago and still have yet to receive a license or a response email.

How did you guys pay via paypal if the screen freezes on the next page?

Use email/contact form in the website. And they might be asleep. It’s very late in China. (I know it says it is usa based, but their English feels like chinese translated using google translation).
Mention my gbaID in the message.

Maybe you were just a bit too oate. Few other people also got their codes from them like 2 hours ago and within 30mins

mypetfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please steer well clear of axiogame.com

Emailed and asked yesterday f they'd do the code same day, they said no problem. I paid and then they ignored me .

Chased this morning, nothing, this afternoon, nothing. Finally this evening and ONLY when i requested a refund or escalate to chargeback.... i got a code.

Appalling customer service. Also fairly concerned about their website credit card server not being secure. One to stay away from.

Reactions: urdaddy

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please steer well clear of axiogame.com

Emailed and asked yesterday f they'd do the code same day, they said no problem. I paid and then they ignored me .

Chased this morning, nothing, this afternoon, nothing. Finally this evening and ONLY when i requested a refund or escalate to chargeback.... i got a code.

Appalling customer service. Also fairly concerned about their website credit card server not being secure. One to stay away from.

Eww. Sounds super shady. No SSL encryption in credit card payment page?

razinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered from sxflashcard around 17:30 EST and have yet to receive the request for paypal payment yet...probably be twice as a long as a result...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...