Hacking Discussion Team Excuter SX OX license delivery

JimmyG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still waiting on my license... how long did you wait? i emailed them the payment too.
Ordered around 20 Jun 2018 13:00:00 +0200, got the e-mail with payment info at 13:19, sent payment around 13:30 and got my license at 13:34.
I think, it's China-based so keep in mind, they are on another timezone and may be sleeping if you are awake.

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still waiting on my license... how long did you wait? i emailed them the payment too.
The told me they emailed you the code. Did ya get it?

Everyone else who ordered on sxflashcard, can send me order numbers. I am right now in touch with them and can quicken the process

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Just got the invoice for payment. Hopefully just moments away!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Boom, got it! Thanks man! Fired it up and working!

nice! enjoy!

for sxflashcard, there is 2dollar discount code of sx2018. also, mention my gbatemp name or pm me the order number for faster processing

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just want to give feedback on license delivery in general... it was a bit of a poor decision to link licenses to the dongles from SX PRO, since the SX OS only buyers are already playing and the PRO customers are waiting for at least another week or so because of that stupid decision to link a license to the dongle... why not deliver ALL licenses by mail equally and have the PRO customers already play with TegraRCM/NX Loader... strange business decision to say the least @garyopa
Not that we can change it now but it's a bit weird.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Becasue all PRO licences are transferable between consoles.
Nope, nope. You need to buy another license if you want to use the dongle with a second Switch.
I don't know how it would work with the dongle yet - probably it generates a license-request.dat where a license is already embedded. But this, of course, will fail to activate on another console, just like if you tried to use an OS-only license on another console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-