Hacking TCPGecko not installing

blankbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help, desperately. I downloaded TCPGecko and Homebrew and have the folders set up in my sd card like this:

Sf4G0OQ.png

nhikWrg.png

The SD Card is formatted in FAT32. My Wii U is on 5.5.1.

I would go to wj44.ml, use the Wii U Exploit for Syscalls (the first one that says Wii U Exploit), then it would exit. I would go back to the Internet Browser and go to wiiubru.com/go, then launch the Homebrew launcher from there. I would select TCPGecko, select load, then press X to install it with CosmoCortney's code handler, and it says Codehandler.bin not found. I've done this multiple times and even used different SD Cards but none of them are working.

If it matters, this is the hack I'm trying to go for:

Thank you for anyone who responds to this, I just created an account so I'm sorry if this is against any rules or anything.

blankbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched the homebrew .rpx file with the homebrew .elf file, but still getting the same result.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anybody?

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine does same thing when doing it your way

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have you tried loadiine.ovh? Select drop down homebrew launcher 1.4

blankbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you explain? I can't find Loadiine anywhere. Do I have to download more stuff on my computer, or should it already be there, or..? I kinda need more of an explanation please.

blankbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the fuck. Oh my god. It worked. Thank you so much. For some reason JGecko is taking a long time to connect to my Wii U though.

Last edited by blankbee,

blankbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I have my Wii U and my computer connected to the same wifi. I figured it out now, and I have the IP address put in manually, but now it just says connection timed out.

blankbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JGecko is still not connecting to my Wii U, and I have the IP put in manually. Starting to get a little desperate for help.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a similar issue:

I have Haxchi installed on my Wii U and run TCP gecko through HBL Channel. For some game Trainers, I read to put a codehandler.bin file in the TCP Gecko Directory and launch that by pressing X after TCP Gecko app starts. When I launch TCP Gecko, I don't get the option to load codehandler also. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Help and thoughts appreciated :)

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive given up trying, i even posted in a thread on here with no reply.

i can never get gecko to connect to my wii u, i was able to get jgecko to connect but the codes dont seem to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: hi