HomebrewingNeko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tan.png

A new bean is going to be added. Yesterday, Innersloth tweeted that Tan was coming back into the game as the 13th color, after being denied since 2019. It was originally the 12th color, but Lime supplanted it, making Tan a dev-only color. It ended up being shown on a dev stream, however. Along with that, most of the discord emotes in the official Innersloth server are of tan. The color is slated to be released with the hyped 15-player update, and more info will be given with the Summer Game Fest on June 10th.

Last edited by HomebrewingNeko,

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
AMONG US? LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new bean is going to be added. Yesterday, Innersloth tweeted that Tan was coming back into the game as the 13th color, after being denied since 2019. It was originally the 12th color, but Lime supplanted it, making Tan a dev-only color. It ended up being shown on a dev stream, however. Along with that, most of the discord emotes in the official Innersloth server are of tan. The color is slated to be released with the hyped 15-player update, and more info will be given with the Summer Game Fest on June 10th.
finally a late 80s-early 2000s computer-styled amogus

Reactions: rimoJO and banjo2

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hahaha, guys, you are so funny! You know what's even funnier than spamming AMOGUS? Warning and/or suspending anyone who shitposts outside of the EOF. Barrel of laughs!

Reactions: DinohScene

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess you could say the action you took was pretty...

...sus...B-)
I have a 0 seconds Kill cooldown and a bad temper.

More on-topic, I'm surprised that the game doesn't just feature RGB sliders as opposed to pre-set colour schemes - seems like a simple customisation tool that could be used in-game for some added hilarity.

"Green did it."
"Which one, lime, mint, emerald or jade?"
"Listen man, I'm a guy, I see like, 5 colours."
"Very sus... "

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha, guys, you are so funny! You know what's even funnier than spamming AMOGUS? Warning and/or suspending anyone who shitposts outside of the EOF. Barrel of laughs!
I guess you could say we were ejected

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Last edited by Julie_Pilgrim,
Reactions: banjo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock