New Zealand
nothing yet
frown.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't we get screwed on the first one too? I'm angry feeling already we'll get fucked again with this one, but there is a teeny chance it could pop just because of ties to Symphonia on GC and the late port to PS2.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
a lot of tales didn't get released in English.
frown.gif
But look at the bright side, this game didn't get good review anyway, probably isn't worth it...

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didn't we get screwed on the first one too? I'm angry feeling already we'll get fucked again with this one, but there is a teeny chance it could pop just because of ties to Symphonia on GC and the late port to PS2.

Do you mean with first the first for the NDS? 'Cause that actually is Tales of the Tempest..

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot this was the first and not "innocence" which is the spinoff of symphonia. But still, we did get screwed on this one, and probably the other too as Namco is fairly dumb on some stuff (such as this series.)

Azurael

Trophies
XP
Country
I forgot this was the first and not "innocence" which is the spinoff of symphonia. But still, we did get screwed on this one, and probably the other too as Namco is fairly dumb on some stuff (such as this series.)

Tales of Innocence is nothing to do with Symphonia >.> It's a completely new game.
The symphonia sequel/spinoff will be on Wii, titled Tales of Symphonia: Knight of of Ratatosk.

flywithvicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the GBA game Tales of the World series was never released in English .. so pissed .. saw so much good stuff about Tales of the Worlds 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone