Gaming Tales of the Tempest

  • Thread starter Thread starter mflo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,332
  • Replies Replies 4

mflo

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
35
Website
Visit site
XP
222
Country
United States
I can't find a release date for the U.S. anywhere. Are they not planning on releasing it in the U.S.? I really want to play it in english
frown.gif

Anyways, There's going to be another tales game for the DS called Tales of Innocence. And a Tales of Symphonia sequel for the wii, taking place 3 years after the GC symphonia. info from RPGfan.com
 
Nah, there never seemed to be much hope for it being localized in English. But I do hope Innocence comes to the States.
 
It wasn't well received in Japan so I guess thats why we won't see it but then they never did bother with translating the Tales of the World games.
 
We can definitely expect to see ToS 2 come in the states, seeing how many copies the first one sold.

As for ToI, one can only hope. It seems to be a title with a lot of production time, so I expect to see it too.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted