Tales of the Tempest

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mflo, Jul 21, 2007.

1. mflo
    OP

mflo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    I can't find a release date for the U.S. anywhere. Are they not planning on releasing it in the U.S.? I really want to play it in english [​IMG]
    Anyways, There's going to be another tales game for the DS called Tales of Innocence. And a Tales of Symphonia sequel for the wii, taking place 3 years after the GC symphonia. info from RPGfan.com

2. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Nah, there never seemed to be much hope for it being localized in English. But I do hope Innocence comes to the States.

3. Zendrik

Zendrik GBAtemp Fan

Oct 26, 2002
    United States
    Kissimmee, FL
    You mean this isnt a game about the tales of THE Tempest Stormwind??? Aww...that would have been sooo awesome. I miss that guy [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    It wasn't well received in Japan so I guess thats why we won't see it but then they never did bother with translating the Tales of the World games.

5. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    We can definitely expect to see ToS 2 come in the states, seeing how many copies the first one sold.

As for ToI, one can only hope. It seems to be a title with a lot of production time, so I expect to see it too.