Tales of the Tempest

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mflo, Jul 21, 2007.

Jul 21, 2007

Tales of the Tempest by mflo at 11:29 PM (849 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. mflo
    OP

Member mflo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I can't find a release date for the U.S. anywhere. Are they not planning on releasing it in the U.S.? I really want to play it in english [​IMG]
    Anyways, There's going to be another tales game for the DS called Tales of Innocence. And a Tales of Symphonia sequel for the wii, taking place 3 years after the GC symphonia. info from RPGfan.com

2. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Nah, there never seemed to be much hope for it being localized in English. But I do hope Innocence comes to the States.

3. Zendrik

Member Zendrik GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You mean this isnt a game about the tales of THE Tempest Stormwind??? Aww...that would have been sooo awesome. I miss that guy [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    It wasn't well received in Japan so I guess thats why we won't see it but then they never did bother with translating the Tales of the World games.

5. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    We can definitely expect to see ToS 2 come in the states, seeing how many copies the first one sold.

As for ToI, one can only hope. It seems to be a title with a lot of production time, so I expect to see it too.