Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
megazig said:
There will not be a tos exploit

Oh, really?

LMFGDWAO

QUOTE(XFlak @ Mar 28 2011, 11:44 AM)
What compiling? The download links include a 'private' folder with the savefile\exploit precompiled...?
Oops. I missed that part. Thats what happens when I read too fast and overlook stuff.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now thats quite interesting. I've always liked that game. Now I like it even more!

@DeadlyFoez Well deserved laugh sir.

snikerz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesotho
XFlak said:
Here you go!
You really shouldn't do this:
QUOTE(http://giantpune.zzl.org/EriHaKawai.html)Again, everything involved is licensed under GPLv2. You can do with it just
about whatever you want. I ask that you please refrain from mirroring these
files but instead link people back here.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Pune and I are on good terms, and I asked him about doing this with his Smash Stack exploits. He said he doesn't really care what I do with it and I'm sure the same applies to this exploit. I think what he cares most about is that if its mirrored the source is also available on the mirror. Pune knows that he can ask me for help with anything, or ask me to remove mirrors, and I will do whatever he asks even though I don't technically have to (one would have to be crazy to oppose the will of pune... lol, pune's name makes even the most sincere comments sound hilarious).

The reason why I do this in the first place is so ModMii users can download all region exploits for a single game in one download.

@pune, if you're reading this, let me know if u want me to make any changes to how/where ModMii downloads your exploits. But of course anyone downloading it with ModMii will have your instructions in their ModMii guide. Thanks again for everything, including the heads up
biggrin.gif

edit: FYI, all the downloads on the nusad google code page are to support ModMii. Generally I will not give out those links but instead instruct people to use ModMii (or visit the authors official website)

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only one released for a game I own was Twilight Hack! I haven't purchased many wii titles. I just can't afford it these days....

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
if someone who has a JAP version of the game is willing to help, I think pune would be up for porting it to JAP consoles. He's done it in the past with other things, but obviously I can't speak for him... in any case, before we go bugging pune, first make sure u have a willing beta tester with a copy of the game

edit: I really need to start following pune's twitter!!! see post below!

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as a put on the twitter, i dont mind writing the exploit for the JAP region. but as i dont have a copy of that, i would require somebody to either mail me a copy or for somebody to have both the game and a method of debugging it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle