Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
clegion said:
lol, now those people will have to start to take the project seriously, but yeah they will reason out to each other, it's edited pic and things like that, i know this project is going to last longer than those half assed translation

Haha, well saying it is edited will make them look stupid. Even DarthNemesis knows it is possible for me to do what is shown in the screenshot, since he programmed the tool that I used. So, let them look stupid if they want.
tongue.gif
yeah true let them be the ungratefull idiot that don't belive in the project and will still download them when they are finished, cool, i will be waiting now

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
axisk said:
Sorry about that dude. I guess I'll do a menu translation for pokemon heart gold and soul silver when they come out.

Even though it's kinda not related to the topic at hand, you should do pokemon/items/moves translation (most of it is copy paste)

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starbearer said:
...I hope this project gets finish soon I really liked ToH I finished the game without knowing anything XD
Then your hopes are going to be broken.

QUOTE(sa1amandra @ Aug 20 2009, 11:03 PM) is this going to be a patch by patch project or only one final product?
This has already been answered multiple times.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
Starbearer said:
...I hope this project gets finish soon I really liked ToH I finished the game without knowing anything XD
Then your hopes are going to be broken.

QUOTE(sa1amandra @ Aug 20 2009, 11:03 PM) is this going to be a patch by patch project or only one final product?
This has already been answered multiple times.
depends on what he's calling soon, if he thinks 2 year is soon then yeah maybe

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that up until now, I forgot to update the original post, so it had a lot of outdated information about what job positions haven't been filled. That has been updated to reflect the fact that we currently have a full team.

Gale

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome work guys. I've been working on the game myself with a friend of mine. We translated some random stuff yet though.

ToHSnap1.jpg
ToHSnap2.jpg

ToHSnap3.jpg
ToHSnap4.jpg

ToHSnap5.jpg

We're not pro romhackers or something, but we know the basics and my friend knows Japanese, and i know a bit. Well, i'm going to leave ToH in your hands, you're far more an experienced hacker. I can't wait for it to release! Good luck guys!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto