Hacking SysTransfer from CFW 11.3 to another CFW 11.3

Andrew20080

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3ds running luma cfw on 11.3.
I have since upgraded to a new 3dsXL also on 11.3 with cfw running luma. I just want to know can I transfer my Nintendo I'd over to the xl via a System Transfer and use my Pokemon bank on the new system. I'm just worried I'll brick both systems if I try.
I've seen other similar threads but none with a simple yes you can or no you can't. Also is there another round about way of doing it if I can't just do a transfer.
Thanks

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3ds running luma cfw on 11.3.
I have since upgraded to a new 3dsXL also on 11.3 with cfw running luma. I just want to know can I transfer my Nintendo I'd over to the xl via a System Transfer and use my Pokemon bank on the new system. I'm just worried I'll brick both systems if I try.
I've seen other similar threads but none with a simple yes you can or no you can't. Also is there another round about way of doing it if I can't just do a transfer.
Thanks
Yes, you can but you need to update them both first.... You won't lose CFW, it's 100% safe using Luma+A9LH/B9S.

Reactions: Andrew20080

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a ton!
I haven't played ds since right after it was safe to update to 11.3 so I'm way behind the curve here.
And just so you know, there are like 20 threads on the same topic with an answer. I'm not scolding you, but just look closer next time. The answer is usually not right at the end or beginning.

Andrew20080

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And just so you know, there are like 20 threads on the same topic with an answer. I'm not scolding you, but just look closer next time. The answer is usually not right at the end or beginning.
Yeah I see that now... My bad.
I basically just wanted a simple short thread with the answer.
But hey now maybe less noobs will ask because of me because there's a short answer thread now
I know wishful thinking right

Reactions: aykay55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment