Hacking System files are corrupted

WiiThoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, ever since I installed System Menu 4.0 through Nintendo (On the day it came out, March 25th) if I keep clicking a channel and going back to the menu, then clicking it again, going back to menu, etc. I suddenly get a message that says the system files are corrupted. I just have to turn off the Wii then turn it back on and it'll work fine again, but it gets really annoying. Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix?

natemckn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiThoko said:
For some reason, ever since I installed System Menu 4.0 through Nintendo (On the day it came out, March 25th) if I keep clicking a channel and going back to the menu, then clicking it again, going back to menu, etc. I suddenly get a message that says the system files are corrupted. I just have to turn off the Wii then turn it back on and it'll work fine again, but it gets really annoying. Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix?

It would help if you told us any hacks that you did to your wii before updating to 4.0 (or after).
If you have done nothing, then try nintendo support

Lughaidh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got it 2 or 3 times a while ago on a virgin 4.0 Wii whenever I tried to load Mario Kart. Unplugged the Wii plugged it back in fixed. Until it happens the next day
wtf.gif

Happened 1 month ago I'd say. It's fine now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?