Hacking SysConfigTool just doesn't want to install my Smash DLC

• Thread starter Deleted-379826
  • Start date
  • Views 1,451
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted-379826

OP
What am I doing wrong! I've even tried deleting all my legit DLC first too! I'm in Rednand and it won't install to usb or nand!
1479074645815-1192424219.jpg

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Weird, try redownloading the DLC?
Why what's wrong?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I even accidentally deleted my save for this >.<

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Weird, try redownloading the DLC?
BTW I got it from FunKiiU with the title key from that site =/

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
You might have bad data in your External HDD go to data management and check and it might need deleting, it wont install until you delete your bad data. Also I tried downloading Pikmin 3 dlc from Funki and I got a similar error yesterday but I downloaded it with the key already posted not from the site, it might be funkii also. I think it maybe because the site has changed everything into separate columns so dont think the apps are downloading the correct files and keys.

Last edited by Reecey,
D

Deleted-379826

OP
Well downloading another copy and simply dragging it to my SD, now makes it so when I use CFW booter it hangs (no music at all) on "Welcome to RedNand" ughhhh this is so annoying!

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@TheVinAnator 1st try Try downloading your dlc's again with funkii gui but this time download your games/dls/updates separately in the list, don't do multiple downloads in the list so download one, then copy it to your sd card and delete the install folder in funkii gui folder and then download the next content and put on sd card and so on, try that way I bet it will install first time for you. I think the change in the key site has messed up the multiple downloading with Funkii gui, it makes the keys go in the wrong folders when downloading has completed of two contents or more at the same time!

@TheVinAnator 2nd or it sounds like your Rednand has got corrupted somehow, if its hanging on the Rednand Welcome screen with the music you either need to format your sd card and put back on your back up img with Dimoks sdio_nand_extractor app or basically start again and dump your systemnand on your sd card, sorry dude! :(

Last edited by Reecey,

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
In my personal opinion, use uTikDownloadHelper. It got everything right for anything I downloaded for the first time.
If no dice with funkiiU, then use that.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
@TheVinAnator 1st try Try downloading your dlc's again with funkii gui but this time download your games/dls/updates separately in the list, don't do multiple downloads in the list so download one, then copy it to your sd card and delete the install folder in funkii gui folder and then download the next content and put on sd card and so on, try that way I bet it will install first time for you. I think the change in the key site has messed up the multiple downloading with Funkii gui, it makes the keys go in the wrong folders when downloading has completed of two contents or more at the same time!

@TheVinAnator 2nd or it sounds like your Rednand has got corrupted somehow, if its hanging on the Rednand Welcome screen with the music you either need to format your sd card and put back on your back up img with Dimoks sdio_nand_extractor app or basically start again and dump your systemnand on your sd card, sorry dude! :(
Aw man that sucks and also there is no music either =/ . Guess I gotta remake it thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 999.... Apple.... Can I just use 999 dollar bills and light them on fire?