SX OS emunand to atmosphere emunand

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by stoffer666, Jul 19, 2019.

1. stoffer666
    OP

stoffer666 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2018
    Denmark
    Hi Guys

I have been using sx os and i was thinking if i would be possible to convert your sx os emunand to atmosphere emunand and is there a guide for it yet. i recall that i have seen a tread in here that it was possible. But can not seem to find it anywhere.

Even better can you have both emunand(sx, atmosphere) running on the sd card so i could switch between them and have a clean sys nand. Is that possible. i have a dongle with different payloads on and i don't use auto rcm.

2. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Offset is 0x2, don't have the rest of the config handy but its standard, also change the ini to use the Emutendo folder instead of Nintendo.

3. cherup

cherup Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2016
    Gambia, The
    I ran both in parallel. So yes, this is possible.

Gesendet von meinem ELE-L29 mit Tapatalk

ELY_M likes this.
  4. kylum

kylum GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    Think this is the tutorial you are looking for. You should be able have multiple partitions setup SX/Atmos/stock sysnand.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-setup-atmosphere-emummc.541060/

I don’t have SX so.....

stoffer666 likes this.
  5. stoffer666
    OP

stoffer666 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2018
    Denmark
  6. switchnell

switchnell Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Philippines
    Anyone knows how to do it the other way around?
    Atmos emunand and use it for SX OS?

Reason:
    I currently have 128GB microsd with SX OS + Atmos using same emunand following the guide in this thread.
    Also have a 64gb microsd with Android.
    My goal is to eliminate the swapping of memory cards if I want to boot Android and vice versa.
    There's a guide in XDA how to resize partitions which I am trying to follow but my problem is I can use the guide and create emunand via Atmos only.
    If i create emunand via SX OS it will format the entire micro sd. I want to be able to switch CFW using same micro sd card and have android OS as well.

7. nachuz

nachuz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2017
    Chile
    why would you want to do that, sx os just give you disadvantages
    the only advantage that sx could give you is xci booting and it isn't that great

8. switchnell

switchnell Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Philippines
    well yeah just the XCI functionality which i normally use when i'm on docked mode with external hdd connected

9. nachuz

nachuz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2017
    Chile
    nsp are better
    HDD isn't as good as it sounds and it's not worth it considering how much you lose

10. switchnell

switchnell Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Philippines
    It's matter of choice for me. I just like the advantage of XCI loading without the need of installing NSPs.
    One might argue especially the speed of NSPs compared to XCIs but again it's my choice.

11. ScrPotato

ScrPotato GBAtemp Regular

Aug 3, 2019
    United States
    in your closet
    I have a feeling...