• Likes 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sound like one of those rich scumbags of PC gaming when you say that.

Don't even own a gaming pc. I'm just giving shit back to the ones that gave shit to people that bought SX. Its a 2 way road and their side is a congested right now.:gun:

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't even own a gaming pc. I'm just giving shit back to the ones that gave shit to people that bought SX. Its a 2 way road and their side is a congested right now.:gun:
I own a gaming laptop. So yeah I know what they're like lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got given shit for buying SX Pro even though it's great value.

D

Deleted User

OP
I don't mind waiting for a free solution in all honesty. SX users are having fun and that's great, but it gets a bit nonsensical when both sides start acting like children. Just have fun.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So much salt from people who bought SX. A pirates against pirates lol. What a bunch of jokers.
What?? Why in the world people who bought TX should be salty, they're enjoying it playing games.
To me you and the others cheap ones playing the waiting game are the ones salty.

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What?? Why in the world people who bought TX should be salty, they're enjoying it playing games.
To me you and the others cheap ones playing the waiting game are the ones salty.

They were so so salty and I'm laughing it up now. I laughed so hard that I dropped my switch, the sd card fell out, and a bunch of games fell into it.

xenofly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't mind waiting for a free solution in all honesty. SX users are having fun and that's great, but it gets a bit nonsensical when both sides start acting like children. Just have fun.
I have SX, but it's funny how many people throw so much salt in thread about the crack. Yeah, we all know that you're happy and rich with your SX. Now how about to go somewhere else?

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
I have SX, but it's funny how many people throw so much salt in thread about the crack. Yeah, we all know that you're happy and rich with your SX. Now how about to go somewhere else?
That all comes from the members saying there would be a crack day one, and anyone who purchased it is a moron blah blah blah. Now half them members have already gone ahead and purchased it. The other half are contemplating it. Everyone else is enjoying SXOS. (Or still waiting for it to arrive ;))

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go look in the SX threads posted by garyopa. See all the trolling and shit talking about SX? Now I'm here to return the favor. Like I said it's a 2 way street. Now go cry about it somewhere else.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cracking of SX OS seems dead, so like every SX Project, never cracked. Maybe someone will Continue to do but doubt. So much security layers. Just not worth to save 20$ :D

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cracking of SX OS seems dead, so like every SX Project, never cracked. Maybe someone will Continue to do but doubt. So much security layers. Just not worth to save 20$ :D
Hexkyz is still trying to crack it but I don't think he's getting anywhere with it. There has been github code updates (latest 7 hours ago). But we've haven't seen any other updates relating to progress except for that. I wouldn't say it's fully dead but since PRAGMA has given up on it. It's getting less and less attention!

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Go look in the SX threads posted by garyopa. See all the trolling and shit talking about SX? Now I'm here to return the favor. Like I said it's a 2 way street. Now go cry about it somewhere else.
Are you guys done jerking each other off? A crack will come. I guarantee it, and until it does I'm not wasting a single penny.

Feel free to buy the SX OS, it will soon become futile. And when it does, don't cry about it, okay?

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you guys done jerking each other off? A crack will come. I guarantee it, and until it does I'm not wasting a single penny.

Feel free to buy the SX OS, it will soon become futile. And when it does, don't cry about it, okay?
Cry about $30? Okey doke

Reactions: Rel

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I highly doubt it'll become futile. Cart2 games support will be added on the next update and emuNAND is coming soon. Also if it does somehow become futile it allows you to boot other payloads like Atmosphere. So it'll never become futile!

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The people who are apparently cracking it are anti piracy, dont think for a second they will release their findings lol.
Either that or they are massive hypocrites.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's money down the drain.
You were clearly one of those people who wanted it cracked asap.

Reactions: 210modz and Rel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer