• Likes 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

xenofly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I asked hexkyz on twitter and got it! THIS IS BOMB!

Attachments

• CHOCHO.jpg
    CHOCHO.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: willhack
D

Deleted-452294

OP
I believe he is free to do what he wants. He already contributed a fair share in the homebrew scene, in my opinon. He just doesn't want his name involved with piracy, which I believe is legitimate. His code didn't "disappear", it's just not under his name anymore.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe he is free to do what he wants. He already contributed a fair share in the homebrew scene, in my opinon. He just doesn't want his name involved with piracy, which I believe is legitimate. His code didn't "disappear", it's just not under his name anymore.

Doesn't mean we have to agree with or respect his decision though.

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He doesn’t want to be associated with piracy, but is okay being known for cracking something that will let tons of people pirate. I see nothing wrong with that!

D

Deleted-452294

OP
Doesn't mean we have to agree with or respect his decision though.
That's called harassment, and I believe it's wrong. You're not entitled to his work. Contributions are a person's own decision, and I believe everyone owes respect.

He doesn’t want to be associated with piracy, but is okay being known for cracking something that will let tons of people pirate. I see nothing wrong with that!
He didn't say anything about related to him making the crack public. He seems to do it only for the challenge. Cracking TX OS could pretty much be considered a CTF.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's called harassment, and I believe it's wrong. You're not entitled to his work. Contributions are a person's own decision, and I believe everyone owes respect.

He didn't say anything about related to him making the crack public. He seems to do it only for the challenge. Cracking TX OS could pretty much be considered a CTF.

Baloney. And I don't have to agree with his decision either, that's my right. I can't be forced to agree with with people decide to do. I just won't say anything about it on Twitter, that's fair game.
Since when is not agreeing with someone something does considered harassment? It's not. Look up the definition next time.

D

Deleted-452294

OP
And I don't have to agree with his decision either, that's my right. I can't be forced to agree with with people decide to do. I just won't say anything about it on Twitter, that's fair game.
Not agreeing with it is fine. Linking everything he does with his previous actions and decisions, however, is not legitimate. I don't see what you gain from bragging about your opinion on his decisions. As far as I'm aware, hekate is unrelated to the fact that he's trying to crack TX OS, which seems mostly to be for fun here.

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

“I don’t see why this would be kept private so...” make it sounds like he intends on releasing it to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld